Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Kozzinator t1_iyb0001 wrote

Although I cannot speak for any of the astronauts that have been in space, I would 100% definitely, no question, rub one out in zero-G.

peggedsquare t1_iyb0oxz wrote

For the science.

I'm curious how fast shooting your splooge would make you move?

For that matter, would say cumming in someone make them move away from you?

Kozzinator t1_iyb16am wrote

Yes on both accounts. You can't argue with physics.

Not sure it would be a noticable amount though. Anyways there's really only one way to find out.

mrskinnywrists t1_iyb4lb1 wrote

what if it just formed a big bubble like water

no movement, just splooge bubble hanging off the end

peggedsquare t1_iyb8t2d wrote

It would be cool, but I'm pretty sure there is force behind it or I wouldn't be able to hit the head board when I pull out in time...

Piggieback t1_iyb1sed wrote

Jerking off is just something which should be taken as a more natural thing such as peeing or taking a crap.

noseboy1 t1_iyb0mkf wrote

I wonder what kind of acceleration you get from the vinegar stroke

−1

DescendingAscension t1_iyb0xtz wrote

It’s great. Except after a while it’s like living in a snow globe.

Ecstatic_Mention_868 t1_iyb0gwi wrote

I hope so, it cost a lot of money to send people into space and I think we should get our money's worth

Piggieback t1_iyb0rid wrote

Well a year at the ISS and no monkey spanking, I imagine that would be a SEVERE case of blue ball

utmatt20 t1_iybc0k6 wrote

Not to mention that in order to decrease the risk of prostate cancer, you need 21 ejaculations per month.

PhyneasPhysicsPhrog t1_iyb18ev wrote

I did find a reference online of a camera catching a Russian on the ISS. Mark Kelly did spend a year in space, it’s definitely a possibility. Otherwise STS-47 had a married couple…

Weibuller t1_iyb2sk8 wrote

It's quite possible that NASA worked with that couple to conduct a confidential experiment around having sex in space. For the very long term flights that will certainly happen sometime in the future, it's a question that will have to be answered eventually.

I just wouldn't expect NASA to advertise that they did that. There would certainly be a group of people objecting to the idea that tax money was spent for such an endeavor.

SpartanJack17 t1_iyb4kr8 wrote

Hello u/sheeppeople, your submission "Do astronauts masterbate while in space?" has been removed from r/space because:

• Such questions should be asked in the "All space questions" thread stickied at the top of the sub.

Please read the rules in the sidebar and check r/space for duplicate submissions before posting. If you have any questions about this removal please message the r/space moderators. Thank you.