Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno t1_j77po40 wrote

I love comments like this, it confirms you don’t really know anything past high school level about macroeconomic systems and you need to tap out.

It’s okay, just say “uncle”

Chitownitl20 t1_j77qed2 wrote

You’ve definitely only taken High-school level economics.

ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno t1_j77qpug wrote

Tell yourself that if you need to…. It’s know it false and doesn’t make this argument any less embarrassing for you

Chitownitl20 t1_j77ttp6 wrote

Your arguments are common for kids in High-school. In no way are they embarrassing. Just common.

ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno t1_j7876do wrote

It’s funny how I know you’re lying, since I attended a top-10 ranked public school and only learned the very surface-level definitions that can easily be confused like you guys have then.

It wasn’t until college, and not just college but college focused on macroeconomic systems, that I learned what I just shared with you.

Take a class, it might help you understand better than I can

Chitownitl20 t1_j78g6ea wrote

Lol, top ranked High school.

ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno t1_j78i6e4 wrote

Yeah… those exist.

Quality of public school education varies greatly by state.

Chitownitl20 t1_j78ifxj wrote

You’re bragging about a High-school education. This is how I know you’re at least old enough to be still in High-school, but also a high probability you’re still in middle school about to go into HS.

ItsAlwaysSmokyInReno t1_j78yzaq wrote

You’re failing to use reading comprehension to actually read my comment properly. That’s how I know you’re education failed you at every level. But let me break down what just happened for you

-you claimed that my detailed comment was only “what you’d learn in high school”

-I explained that in one of americas best high schools, you don’t learn all that, you learn a very surface level definition of all these things. Thus I know you’re lying when you say your high school in America taught you any of that

-I then explained that I learned this while getting my degree in college

-you somehow got confused and keep falling back on “yOuRe BrAgGiNg AbOuT a HiGh ScHoOl!” And still not comprehending what was actually said to you

Unless you happened to go to one of 8 specific schools in this country, you did not learn any of that in high school, and you talking out of your ass when you say “ThAtS hIgH sChOoL lEvEl StUfF!”

Chitownitl20 t1_j78znoh wrote

No I’m not saying you learned anything in high school. Your ignorance is reminiscent of high school level ignorance. It would make sense that you’re about to go To this top 8 school.

And you should be proud of getting in! Good for you! It’s worth celebrating!