Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sabin057 t1_j7kh2t8 wrote

Thirteen years to a 30something year old is around third of their life.

edna7987 t1_j7kj201 wrote

This is very recent past and a 20 year old could easily remember this moment, that is my point. This recent of a moment doesn’t make someone old.

−8

vulger4540 t1_j7kjjce wrote

wtf are you talking about lmao. it's 13 years old. it didn't happen yesterday.

edna7987 t1_j7krko6 wrote

The comment was “fuck I’m old” about remembering something that happened in 2010. My point is that this doesn’t make a person old as a 20 year old could easily remember this and they are clearly not old.

−9

vulger4540 t1_j7ksjci wrote

it's hyperbole. lol. talk to anyone in their 30s. they will tell you they are getting old. no one axtually.thinka they are old....

edna7987 t1_j7ktffe wrote

Ok jar jar, you can thinka whatever you want.

−5

vulger4540 t1_j7kw4t4 wrote

I think you should just try thinking in general

scatterbastard t1_j7klliz wrote

“Look at me I am very smart”

edna7987 t1_j7ks2bl wrote

Saying that remembering something makes you old that a 20 year old could easily remember is a “look at me” moment? It’s just very overused on Reddit imo.

scatterbastard t1_j7ktho2 wrote

You arguing over a subjective comment is the woooooosh. Sorry, but if you aren’t getting it by now there’s not much use explaining.

Edit: it’s like a real life AKCHTUALLY

edna7987 t1_j7lbyek wrote

Yes, it’s subjective so I’m also allowed to have an opinion correct?

scatterbastard t1_j7lmcs9 wrote

Yeah except it’s HIS subjective thought on how HE feels that you are arguing, over multiple posts, is incorrect.

edna7987 t1_j7ln19u wrote

I’m just stating I disagree with their opinion because I think it’s wrong and an annoying common Reddit comment that everyone says “oh I’m so old” now.

Sorry I stated I disagree, I’ll stop having an opinion.