Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

break_it07 t1_j9luo5u wrote

Miller gave Miles the fun. Miles gave Davis the gun. If Miles is charged with murder, what does that make Miller? At the absolute very least, he should be suspended from the team. But Nate has zero character.

culverhibbs14 t1_j9lvk2b wrote

Lololol my dude you haven’t read or seen any of the facts but go head. Miller didn’t intend to do anything. Miles was apart of it. But you just want to see another innocent black man in jail don’t ya?

break_it07 t1_j9lw4yf wrote

Actually, I’ve read everything I can find on it.

“Miles texted Miller, ‘I need my joint a n****r rl jus got fakin.’” The motherfucker knew what the fuck he was getting into, but go on acting stupid about it. If he wasn’t wearing crimson, you’d think differently.

culverhibbs14 t1_j9lwdv1 wrote

He was already on his way to pick up miles and has the cellphone and dash cam to prove it when he got the text.

break_it07 t1_j9lwj6w wrote

Every news report says Miller gave Miles the gun. Are you implying that he did not?

culverhibbs14 t1_j9lwy71 wrote

He had the gun in his car. Miller was going to pick up miles. While miller was driving miles texted him the give me my gun text. Miller arrived miles grabs his gun. Dude miller even got his car shot at. You are just mad because he isn’t wearing orange.

break_it07 t1_j9lx4iw wrote

Well I’ll be damned. EVERY fucking article I’ve read said Miller gave him the gun. And they are all wrong. Fuck me.

culverhibbs14 t1_j9lxvwd wrote

Well media does like to spit speculation out before the facts come out