Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Thugluvdoc t1_izpd95o wrote

Lol ok. Defend a criminal empire of monkeys that enslave people by hoping that a random Reddit poster isn’t a US physician with almost 2 decades of practice under their belt

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izphijx wrote

You were talking about about sell side finance jobs just weeks ago. You’re not a doctor.

Thugluvdoc t1_izq0lpm wrote

Go back further, loser, I switched to investment banking

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izq0q6p wrote

You didn’t switch to investment banking after being a doctor for 15 years lol what are you a first year analyst that’s 35? Stop lying loser.

Thugluvdoc t1_izq5evt wrote

Bro I think your Qatari prince is ready to shit on your chest bro. Better log off and stop defending them. Also scroll back further. Nice try, Royal Qatari toilet

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqamg5 wrote

It’s called a Dubai Porta Potty actually and I’m not defending them. I said he died from the clot shot.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqccfh wrote

Well you are definitely not a doctor. Go back to your high school science class

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqciv6 wrote

Okay, thanks for the advice you mid 30s first year IB Analyst who is a former doctor with two decades of experience.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqi5jm wrote

No problem. Sometimes after you make money, you want to switch careers and try something new. Maybe when you go thru puberty and make some money, it’ll make sense. Boredom does things to smart people

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqix8v wrote

I work in IB, you’re lying. Stop pretending on the internet loser. It appears you live in Houston for fucks sake. You’re probably a loser working in INGs back office lol.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqp3f4 wrote

Nyc, you Qatari toilet. Nice try. Don’t be intimidated by fast tracked professionals. Go be a good toilet and bow down to your oil money daddies

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqpj01 wrote

The amount of bullshit you spew is mind boggling truly. Stop lying to yourself.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqq6g7 wrote

Speaking of spewing, is your Qatari overlord ready for you? I hope you fed him a lot of spicy foods

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqqf0m wrote

Kinda weird you keep on about the Qatari thing as if I have ever defended Qatar? Grant Wahl died from the clot shot. You are a liar. You are not in IB, you are not a doctor. You are a neck beard virtue signaling loser.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqrv6j wrote

You aren’t in IB. You bought a chad and brad vest that you wear to your high school pre cal class and named yourself wolfofdouchstreet on your ps3. You couldn’t spell usmle, I passed all 3 before starting my internship. Good luck with your Qatari BF

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqrzww wrote

Ahhh yes your internship you got at 35. Do you get yourself worked up lying so hard on the internet about your whole life?

Thugluvdoc t1_izqxfrr wrote

Lol it’s flattering to think that my career accomplishments sound too good to be true. Thank you, Qatari toilet

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izr59tv wrote

You live in your mom’s basement. Nothing you say is true. You qualify for PSLF apparently, you don’t work in IB lol