Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

out2seeagain t1_j6h1sy9 wrote

Jerry should fire himself while he’s making changes.

allegate t1_j6hdb1e wrote

Truth. Nothing will change until he’s in the ground and can’t make terrible decisions anymore.

theWhiteKnightttt t1_j6hr1kn wrote

That’s a pretty messed up comment.

−35

pasher5620 t1_j6ibe6t wrote

Jerry is widely known to be the reason behind all of the terrible hiring and firing decisions. He’s the one who gave Zeke and Dak way more than they were ever worth, which led to us loosing Cooper. He’s micromanaged the cowboys ever since Jimmy Johnson took his spotlight and made the Cowboys a Super Bowl team 30 years ago. When he dies, there’s a significant chance we see the cowboys actually have a good year in football.

TheBonePoet t1_j6igeny wrote

I think it’s hilarious that you Cowpokes think Amari Cooper would have made some kind of a difference for them this season. HILARIOUS.

−5

pasher5620 t1_j6igmgb wrote

I think it’s hilarious when people pretend like having an extra incredible receiver would have done nothing.

TheBonePoet t1_j6ihj8y wrote

Who are you talking about? I was talking about Amari Cooper, who is nothing close to an “incredible receiver.”

−7

allegate t1_j6iqbux wrote

Yeah it is and like u/pasher5620 said it’s ~30 years in the making. Every year it gets worse and worse. What was the last thing Jerry was in the news for?

oh yeah

lol, found this article as the first result in my search.

Doggleganger t1_j6l9iza wrote

What is the one constant with the Cowboys organization through three decades of mediocrity? It's not the coach. It's not the players. I wonder if it's the GM?

out2seeagain t1_j6m6hha wrote

Jerry ruins great head coaches with micro management and narcissism.