Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

LeaBasili t1_j6qifo2 wrote

Expo Cut on S Campbell is Asian-owned :D it's also quite cheap!!

FluidUnderstanding40 OP t1_j6q5qkg wrote

I understand the question might seem weird. I'm an asian person and asian hair is different than caucasian hair.

drsideburns t1_j6s1um1 wrote

I’ll be real, I didn’t even think of Asian hair needing different care than Caucasian. This is a learning experience!

blu3dice t1_j6rjmmm wrote

The app "All Things Diverse SGF" - has local Asian business and resources.

hkgan t1_j6trbtn wrote

I'm Asian too. I only get my hair done anytime my bf and I go visit his family in Chicago. So i hear you, OP.

Lukeyboy1589 t1_j6xzl1i wrote

I go to expo cut for my hair. I see Asian families in there all the time, I’m sure they’ll meet your needs.

brandnewsound t1_j6skoln wrote

O's Hair on Republic Rd! My husband is Korean and she does a fantastic job fading and texturizing his hair how he wants it. I think she is appointment only.

LurkingOakleaf t1_j6qhj7g wrote

Check Seoul on Campbell, they have a notice board in the back and I think I’ve seen salons in it.

sgf-guy t1_j6q8czy wrote

There are some Asian churches in town…Chinese, Korean, etc. Maybe call or message.

Also maybe try and get ahold of Asian American student groups at the colleges here…they surely have this question come up regularly.

Moonhwk t1_j6t3xw3 wrote

What kind of haircut are you looking to get?

PinchePoderes t1_j6qojoh wrote

Shit man, I’d love to find a barber that can cut caucasian hair. I moved here six or seven years ago and the barbers are a nightmare here. Good luck my dude.