Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

baby_got_hax t1_j9go488 wrote

It's recreational now bruh!

d3athdr0p t1_j9gok41 wrote

There's a large controlled burn in Taney County going on at the moment

xcityfolk t1_j9h1cq7 wrote

It's burning season, people burning their fields and woods. Some people are burning their fields and then accidentally burn their woods. :)

Cold417 t1_j9h3ozv wrote

Controlled burnage, as others have mentioned. You can hit up the Facebook page for the U.S. Forest Service - Mark Twain National Forest and they'll provide you updated information.

ScarsWindblade t1_j9gnjhq wrote

What side of town. I am sitting at National and Battlefield at the moment and it looks fine

ALBUNDY59 t1_j9hbcgp wrote

They legalized weed!

jackie_wiggiwoo t1_j9gsp92 wrote

I live East on Division and noticed it. The field at Hickory Hills school looked really smoky.

thetrevorkian t1_j9kliqb wrote

Everyone is finally able to smoke their bongs

happy-life-1974 t1_j9hzyde wrote

I live in Bolivar and it was smokey foggy also from Springfield to Bolivar. Maybe control burns but I really don't want to believe it's from Ohio.

No-Move09 t1_j9hygzh wrote

A lot of gas ha!!

sorrow_wolf_ t1_j9isop1 wrote

Flew up to Columbia and back. Lots of burning from multiple brush piles, fields, and whatnots. It's everywhere.

BrianArmstro t1_ja6t8oh wrote

I was wondering the same thing. The poor air quality lasted all the way until I got past Clinton… idk who thought it was a good idea to have everyone burn off their fields on the same day.

OzarkChinquapin t1_j9hb1i9 wrote

train derailment east of town! Hurry buy your bread and milk!

−12

Professional_Fox4467 t1_j9hflzx wrote

BECAUSE FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT HAHA. Actually bottled water or jugs would be the thing to grab.

−8