Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

yvnglawyer t1_jddo9fx wrote

“Death” or “raising people from the dead” is interchangeable with “raising people from a dead life/raising people up” pretty much! Just taken out of context it sounds weird lol but I’ve heard this a ton it’s not meant to literally mean necromancy

−22

mdchally t1_jdeg1t8 wrote

But the mobs don't want facts

−14

DaddyToadsworth t1_jdft5fj wrote

Do you think her toes grew back? It really seems like you think her toes grew back.

mdchally t1_jdfwlf7 wrote

That's not even what this thread of the comments was about.

For the sake of feeding you: I believe God is capable of anything. I do not know this lady in question, so I don't know if He provided new toes or not.

I think if it happened to me, I would be so thrilled to share His miracle with the world that I would provide proof. But we're all different.

−7

DaddyToadsworth t1_jdfwqrp wrote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK HER TOES GREW BACK

mdchally t1_jdfx3p1 wrote

Look at how you reacted when I actually gave you a sincere response. This interaction says a lot more about you than it does me.

I still never even told you a yes or no. So, further proving the mob doesn't care about facts.

−6

DaddyToadsworth t1_jdfx89h wrote

>I believe God is capable of anything

"I didn't say yes or no".

Get a grip.

mdchally t1_jdfxm6q wrote

That means, I believe God can regrow toes. It doesn't say anywhere that I think he did.

My grip is strong, my friend.

−3

yvnglawyer t1_jddodqw wrote

This is just to say “you’re going to introduce people to the Christian faith” rather than bring back deceased people

−18

Hem0g0blin t1_jdegnqu wrote

I hear you, but I have to admit it's hard to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're not speaking literally when they've recently made the fantastic claim that they literally caused a woman's amputated toes to grow back.

lightsrage85 t1_jdgcnf9 wrote

right? I mean I am a christian I believe in miracles but that is a bit um no I dont know about that.

evilspawn_usmc t1_jdpacyw wrote

Except the bible literally says that Jesus gave his disciples the power to cure all diseases, dispel spirits, and even raise the dead. In fact, he commanded them to do just that:

>Matthew 10: 5-8 5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons.