Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Funky_Farkleface t1_j44oo2x wrote

Dahmer isn’t the problem! There are more small-scale murderers than serial killers, check the statistics. Dahmer had parents who should’ve taught him right from wrong. He wasn’t properly trained, that’s the real problem. If his parents had just spent more time with him, or took him to the mall for socialization, he would’ve never murdered all those people. Sure, there were probably warning signs but it’s not his fault, he wasn’t trained.

Alright, look. Are you prepared to go over to FedMed, take home a convicted murderer, and properly train them because they’re good boys who deserve a chance? It’s okay, we can castrate/vaccinate/license them. That’s enough for you to let them around your family, right?

What if I fostered a murderer? Can I bring him to the park, socialization is very important to his rehabilitation. You trust that I trained him, right? Because I’m an expert. The warden I got him from trusts me to train this murderer, so we’re good, right?

External_Staff_300 t1_j44p35l wrote

That is the most idiotic analogy I have ever heard. You are adding nothing but ignorance to the conversation.

Agoodnamenotyettaken t1_j45zjin wrote

So, what I'm getting from this is that you think we should ban all humans because some of them are capable of some very heinous shit. Or maybe just white males, since most serial killer come from that "breed."