Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Hi_Im_Dadbot t1_jdzqpcg wrote

So, going forward, the overwhelming result of polls will be agreement that the Jews are the problem?

myowngalactus t1_jdztezy wrote

Is this the final death rattle of Twitter? If not what’s next, only people that like and follow Elons tweets are allowed to post?

Redd_October t1_jdzv32m wrote

Twitter Gold Mark: For $50 a month you can Dislike other people's tweets and make them less likely to appear in other's feeds.

Twitter Diamond: For $200 a month you can delete one tweet a day posted by an unverified account.

Twitter Ultimate: For $44 Billion dollars (one time payment) you can be a little manchild bitch who throws a fit when people don't like your tweets as you burn the company to the ground.

mizmoxiev t1_je0gnsh wrote

Twitter Infinity: For -150,000 a year you can be a brilliant Twitter Engineer holding Twitter together by the strings of your amazing skills, while you get Elongated Muskrat's coffee AND the privilege of him taking credit for all your hard work!

(While paying HIM for the privilege of being in his presence)

8ew8135 t1_je586yo wrote

Only Musk will be able to participate in polls soon (to protect the integrity of the vote)

darkmatter8879 t1_je08co8 wrote

“Twitter’s current lords & peasants system for who has or doesn’t have a blue checkmark is bullshit” -Elon musk

It's funny how elon talks about lords and peasants and he made twitter even more divided between the rich and the poor

cartsucks t1_je1e1c7 wrote

I truly don’t understand his end game here because he is tanking any value that company has and is going to lose a lot of money on this purchase.

TeaKingMac t1_je1qtrx wrote

Prevent something like the Arab Spring from ever happening again.

Why do you think the Saudis are bankrolling him?

Rich_Sheepherder646 t1_je1r3he wrote

Yeah the current system may have been flawed but A most people don’t need or want a blue check and B the old system at least told you what was the official account.

EM05L1C3 t1_jdzxbyi wrote

“Free” speech

monkeymystic t1_jdzvere wrote

He spent 44 billion $ to tear down Twitter in record speed

Ssider69 t1_jdzww2z wrote

He's way overestimating the value of Twitter in people's lives.

And just what happens if you can't vote in a Twitter poll anyway? If he only leaves paying members then it negates the value of the poll as a metric of public opinion.

TwinCircles t1_je91954 wrote

He is just trying to increase revenue. My guess is Twitter won’t last the year.

NamBot3000 t1_je027hf wrote

So they are saying your opinion only matters if you can pay.

flaagan t1_je2aitc wrote

I miss the site from before that dipshit took over. I followed interesting people and cool artists, and felt like there was an opportunity to actually communicate with them. I was able to keep tabs on projects multiple indie artists and devs were working on, and get useful responses to my inquiries from reps for large corporations.

Fuck Musk.

ThunderNinja69 t1_je1hfie wrote

Lol. My feed is going to become garbage.

8ew8135 t1_je583jf wrote

Actually I heard this is just another step towards Musk’s final goal where only he will be able to vote in online polls (to protect the integrity of the vote of course)