Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Wonderful-Hour-5357 t1_ixyvvhx wrote

Wow you are so brave to say this I always thought the same way of course I never had cancer but I think I don’t want the he’ll these poor suffering people go through fuck cancer

GWtech t1_iy98w20 wrote

Had a few people die of cancer in my arms. Heard all the doctor stories. All the talk about brand new treatments and experimental treatments and trying to get into the latest new treatment that in the 6 months that you're diagnosed with cancer might just possibly be different than all the other experimental treatments that have been going on for the last 40 years that didn't do much. I mean they have had some success. But it's just cause me to be very skeptical.

There been some huge breakthroughs I think like gleevac for some forms of leukemia which is apparently just been a effortless cure and a pill and there may be some others I'm not aware of but I don't know. Things like prostate cancer and colon cancer if you catch them early or almost trivial now so catching things Early is important.

Anyway that's all I know. I'm not a doctor and it's not medical advice it's just my own personal thoughts.

I'm also met two people who have survived pancreatic cancer which used to be a certain killer so they're apparently some treatments now little take care of that so it just depends on when they're diagnosed and you got to do a lot of research and find out what really works.