Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

shotwideopen t1_iw21scw wrote

Fix your scammer pools, India

−2

786swt t1_iw2a8h5 wrote

India promises to fix this issue if the entire world can go 10 years without saying a single racist thing about Indians.

−4

shotwideopen t1_iw2wstk wrote

I’d like to see Indians say less racist things about other Indians.

786swt t1_iw2xh16 wrote

>entire world

most educated westoid

−1

shotwideopen t1_iw2yl9v wrote

Yes, it is a bit redundant

786swt t1_iw2z4jn wrote

>Yes, it is a bit redundant

Just like the idiotic notion of westerners that India exists to serve to their whims and demands.

−1

shotwideopen t1_iw3045f wrote

I suppose it is unfair to expect another nation to manage a substantially disproportionate amount of financial crimes it’s population inflicts on the rest of the world. /s

786swt t1_iw3433c wrote

>disproportionate amount of financial crimes it’s population inflicts

how to tell you are a racist piece of shit without making it obvious.

India has 18% of all humans, but only makes for 3% of all "online financial crimes" trailing wayyyy behind Europe, North Africa and America which have significantly less population in comparison (excluding china)

The only reason you have this stereotype is because it's easy bait content for racist westoids like you who have already made up their minds to hate brown skin people and are actively looking for the slightest reason to give justification for your shitty prejudices. Statistically you are more likely to be a scammer than an indian.

So, go eat a giant bag of dicks you fucking criminal scum.

You stole so much from us for generations and centuries. But you are so incompetent that you've blown out most of it in just two fucking generation without us.

shotwideopen t1_iw3iptf wrote

Nailed it, 100%. It’s only a few billion dollars annually that scammers in India steal from their victims abroad. Their victims are most likely uneducated racists who deserve it anyway, and that makes it ok. I like how you point out that hating scammers is the same as hating brown skin people because scammers come from countries like India, so hating scammers is actually really racist even tho scammers in India are scamming and stealing from other Indians the most. /s