Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

man1c_overlord t1_jdw8pep wrote

true. i generally don't watch this kind of stuff anyway. honestly, i haven't even watched a good sitcom or comedy show in forever. that genre just isn't made for me.

this seems like a comedy/drama aimed at older people (i mean people in their 40s or so), which is why it is paced as such. tbh i am only watching for bob odenkirk.

Ok-Requirement5626 t1_jdwa0rn wrote

Do NOT call me old (I am 45). Like. Come on. I have the same feeling as the TO.

man1c_overlord t1_jdzunb4 wrote

what is TO?

and fair, i shouldn't have said old, middle age would have been more appropriate

sweetpeapickle t1_je1aipv wrote

Lol, older people are in their 40's....what are you 10?

Exploding_dude t1_je3k6sq wrote

40 is older compared to the average reddit demo. I'm in my 30s, we had a 19 year old girl at my last job and she called my partner and I older. It hit like a gut punch but then I remembered being 19 and thinking 30 seemed a lifetime away, which is basically is for a 19 year old.

man1c_overlord t1_je5yjqt wrote

you seem a little insecure.

the quicker you embrace it, the better.

sweetpeapickle t1_je66vwh wrote

You do understand I'm joking??? Older means different decades for different "aged" people. The way you put it: aimed at older people, I mean 40's....sounds funny & typical coming from someone much younger. You know when you watch a tv show, and a character asks can you describe him/her-and a young person will say-old, you know like you or like my mom, etc.