Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

jl_theprofessor t1_itmb6v8 wrote

I pay for it using my Apple One subscription, which gets me Apple TV, Apple Games, Apple Fitness, Apple Music, Apple News, and iCloud.

Fmarulezkd t1_itne06i wrote

You could had skipped mentioning apple for each product individually btw.

ADsbigboipants t1_itnev6q wrote

PR workers have to use official brand copy. It's company policy.

Prax150 t1_itmqaws wrote

Yup same here. I use Apple Music and needed the iCloud space so it's simpler to just get that family plan and have Arcade/TV in perpetuity.

ascagnel____ t1_itpzyyq wrote

My family is at the point that we need more than the 200GB package, so even the more expensive bundle is more than worthwhile for what we're paying.

Pool_Shark t1_itml51c wrote

How much does that cost?

jl_theprofessor t1_itmli8l wrote

$17.00 or $32.00 for premier. Premier has the Fitness and News app; I think the bulk of the pricing goes toward the News app since they have to pay the papers. But then again, the Fitness app has lots of training programs you can watch and work out alongside, so I presume they have to pay the trainers.

Pool_Shark t1_itmlz7g wrote

Yeah I just looked it up. Actually seems like a good value and if I wasn’t already set up in Spotify I’d probably make the switch. I do need to add more space to my iCloud which makes it tempting

cerezadietdrpepper t1_itmo8jd wrote

I made the switch when google stopped supporting google play and made me get YouTube premium. Idk how i got started on google play in the first place but I’ve been happy with Apple Music

jl_theprofessor t1_itmmk4e wrote

Yeah I used to have Spotify. There's an app to switch playlists over. Am I happy with the switch? Yeah. The audio quality is higher and if you have apple headphones they have the whole spatial audio thing. For me it made sense because I'm deep in the Apple ecosystem, but a few years ago I wouldn't have made the switch.

Kaiser_Allen t1_itn0f62 wrote

Playlist transfer is no longer allowed by Spotify, unfortunately.