Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Uptopdownlowguy t1_ixnlteu wrote

This show has no right to be as good as it is, but I love it

HappyMeerkat t1_ixnt7wt wrote

I felt season 2 wasn't as good, season 3 was better but it's a shame they moved away from the source material

cookisrussss t1_ixnxfsk wrote

I’m actually happy about that, I couldn’t even finish the sample for the last book.

HappyMeerkat t1_ixo2yne wrote

Really? There were some annoying bits like I can't remember the exact word but the cutesy names for the vagina and also Mary Kay I think it was, was annoying just Mary would have done. I also loved the finale.

SupGirluHungry t1_ixogkdr wrote

I’ll have to rewatch season 3. I thought it was kinda meh with it all focused around exploring their sex lives. But I’m not familiar with the source material

g_r_e_y t1_ixqfvw4 wrote

yeah i personally enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 far more than 3, Love was insufferable and their issues were far too digging and messy and i didn't feel like it fit well in the show. felt like i was watching something completely different.

SupGirluHungry t1_ixrvhi2 wrote

I’m glad I wasn’t alone with Love being insufferable. She was one of my favorite characters in season 2. Im all for kinky sex and exploring one’s sexuality, but it all seemed so forced and unnatural and unfitting with the original story and first 2 seasons that it felt like a whole different show almost

GeekdomCentral t1_ixpfgnn wrote

Yeah I have no idea if it’s considered “good” television or not, but god damn is it addicting as hell. I can’t get enough of it every season

ffandyy t1_ixp6ae0 wrote

Enjoyed the first season but it gets cringier every season, not sure if I’ll be able to handle season 4