Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

QueasyStress0 t1_j2ea1ri wrote

What a sad strawman argument.

Criston had literally just learnt Laenors biggest secret. Why would he try to inflate the situation even more?

Rhaenys isn’t written as the boss bitch you are so trying to hate the writers for writing her as. The irony of her character is that even when she calls out Alicent for bowing down to men, when she gets the chance to end that, she backs down to just go ask the man of her House what to do.

But do keep trying. You will eventually find a logical enough argument to hate on the show.

−8

SolitarySnail80 t1_j2ena0j wrote

> What a sad strawman argument.

What exactly was their straw-man? Don't just throw out reddit buzzwords because you think they'll make you sound smart.

Laenor doesn't know Criston knows his secret and there are a dozen people other than Laenor in that room who could want Criston punished for the murder.

And you're straw-manning that the argument is that they're trying to write Rhaenys as a "boss bitch" when their argument was very clearly that the writers invented a scene that makes Rhaenys look like a callous and foolish mass murderer.

QueasyStress0 t1_j2epp4j wrote

Wtf I never said they wrote Rhaenys as a bad bitch. The other commentor said they did, which is incredibly false.

In your attempt to prove me wrong you just agreed with me lol

−6

SolitarySnail80 t1_j2eq8hf wrote

> The other commentor said they did

They literally did not which is why you are the one making a straw man. Please try to keep up.