Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

El_refrito_bandito t1_j6be62v wrote

ROB HEUBEL IS AN AMERICAN TREASURE.

BuffaloWilliamses t1_j6cuduu wrote

Rob Heubel is the ultimate “that guy” of the 21st century. Seriously this guy shows up in a bit role for practically every significant comedy show over the last 20 years.

[deleted] t1_j6b996h wrote

[deleted]

Great_Zarquon t1_j6c2cwv wrote

Ya anything other than an anthology is doing a disservice to the source material

immaownyou t1_j6c7wob wrote

Let's be real, having a cliffhanger every 5 minutes of a tv show wouldn't be the greatest watch lol

betterplanwithchan t1_j6dw7ba wrote

Literally one of the cliffhangers in The Haunted Mask book was biting into a sandwich

Mushroomer t1_j6ecg06 wrote

I mean, that show exists. They made it. They adapted the books.

I don't really see the need to re-adapt them.

eirebrit t1_j6ddgml wrote

Practical effects and bad 90s CGI too please.

−1

Too-Far-Frame t1_j6brilu wrote

Wow he's gotten old. Wait, I've gotten old!

greendakota99 t1_j6bu02c wrote

I don’t know, I think this is just the worst picture of him imaginable for this post.

huskersax t1_j6bvtct wrote

Gonna be pretty soon that I'm the dead body he wants to show a random celebrity.

jwick89 t1_j6duua4 wrote

Think he’s been grey for a while, he’s decided to stop dying his hair.

LaxSagacity t1_j6krqgi wrote

During lockdowns, he stop dying his hair, which he'd been doing since he was quite young.

Sagebea t1_j6bhq4k wrote

I love everything he does so much. One positive that came out of the pandemic was his weekly streaming show with Paul Scheer

phillipsteak t1_j6c5yzs wrote

Have they ever mentioned Aziz at all? Don't follow them too closely but I loved Human Giant when it was airing

tiredcynicalbroken t1_j6cgeg6 wrote

Paul posted about human giant on Facebook the other day. One of the pictures he put up was Aziz grinning

DukeOfJelly t1_j6c8ihw wrote

Your...kidding. They are doing the "teens unleash the books on the town" story AGAIN?

HumanOrAlien OP t1_j6c9alc wrote

Yeah I don't know why Sony is adamant on that even though there are so many books in the series that could be adapted.

rubbersoul42 t1_j6bttjs wrote

Just make it anthology style for fuck’s sake.

ncopp t1_j6d2y08 wrote

So that's his name! He's one of those guys that shows up in everything but never has a staring role, so while you recognize his face, you never really learn his name.

NIKK-C t1_j6cbhvu wrote

CORN MAZE!

British_Commie t1_j6dthzh wrote

I don't know they appear to be doing the movie's plot all over again when the reason people loved the Goosebumps show was the anthology format.

Kraum316 t1_j6dr6jy wrote

I’m just here for the human giant references

milkyginger t1_j6gcshc wrote

You can't find that show anywhere. I don't think I've seen a full episode but I remember two sketches. The "Let's Go" one and the one where he thinks Shamu is hitting on his girlfriend.

A_Right_Of_Passage t1_j6e5pri wrote

Kind of excited for this. I enjoy horror and so does my 8 year old daughter.

But it's kind of hard to find horror that isn't filled to the brim with violence, sex or religion being the hero of the story.

apaulogy t1_j6bpg16 wrote

I heard he's a squirter

TurnUpTheBeef t1_j6cy1w5 wrote

He will always be Inconsiderate Cell Phone Guy to me

Jackalope1993 t1_j6ebgjr wrote

Man I have 75% of these books in my loft, amazing books.

LaxSagacity t1_j6krvux wrote

I want a second season of Medical Police. There I said it.