Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Certain_Syllabubb OP t1_j9jjzk2 wrote

Oh wow this blew up. So to answer some questions as I feel so emotionally exhausted I can't reply to all of them but I read all of the comments and I am super grateful for all of you guys!

1. we did talk about Sex a lot and very open and we had anal Sex but I didn't get the feeling that he preferred either to the other. I asked him if he wanted to try any butt stuff and I ate him out once and a little finger play but he never demanded more or anything. I didn't think there was anything lacking in our Sex life.

2. I made an appointment for STD check but unfortunately it is on Friday and until then I have to wonder.

3. I haven't talked to him about it yet. I don't think I can even start the conversation without breaking down crying. But I went to my mom who recently had an accident so me helping her out isn't even a lie. But I think he knows something is up as I haven't been as close and loving as I usually am

4. the messages were pretty clear. I get that guys are a bit weird sometimes and my friend circle is exactly like some people here said their friends were like. If you didn't know they were straight you would absolutely assume they were gay.

5. we live together and have at least another year on our lease. I might figure that out later as I am currently trying to run away from my problems

6. I don't think I can stay with him even after we talked. Even if he would beg for forgiveness and I could find it in my heart to grand it to him. I just feel like he betrayed everything we were. He is my first boyfriend, the first person I put so much trust in after my family is always difficult and constantly disappointing me. I put my entire soul out for him and he crushed it. I feel like part of me is missing like a limb.

I will update once I talked to him. I can't run away forever, I know that.

lionsfan2016 t1_j9jzxvj wrote

For sure don't stay with him better you find out now rather than later!

Ranvier01 t1_j9kxge3 wrote

Don't think of it as 3 years lost - it is 10-15 years gained.

ductyl t1_j9kmz3d wrote

You can always get out of a lease, or change it to remove one of you. Definitely don't let that be the thing that holds you back.

Hexogram t1_j9l12wb wrote

Hey, OP. I’m sorry you’re going through this, and I imagine this is incredibly overwhelming. Do you have a close friend you can share this with? Maybe someone you can stay with? It might be good for you to figure out a game plan of sorts ahead of talking to you boyfriend. I’d hate to be stuck in the same place as my cheating ex after the truth is spilled.

Niliks t1_j9lu8k1 wrote

I just want to say I wish you the best, and remind you that you DO deserve a genuine partner. It WILL get better, somehow. That is all.

solgetet t1_j9s98ea wrote

One thing is for certain, you'll move on, maybe start a new life with someone new. All you need is time to heal. Time heals everything. Consider this an experience with a lot of lessons learnt.