Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] OP t1_j9q4fml wrote

Reply to comment by echotexas in TIFU by hurting my soulmate by [deleted]

The sole point of this post was to talk about how I messed up, I chose not to include her part. She also believes it’s her fault. She thinks Im the right person, so I just don’t want to give up that thought. I would always ask her if anything was wrong, she didn’t want to tell me. Im giving her space, I’ll ask about all the wrong doings I did when she comes and drops off my things. Thank you for being honest :)

echotexas t1_j9q62u8 wrote

That's good, I'm glad to hear that cus if all you say is 'i pressured her for sex she didn't want for a year and then she left me and said she doesn't want to see me for months but i need her' it's gonna shine an ugly light on you by leaving out a lot of important context.

But more importantly DONT start that conversation when she comes to drop off her things, it could make her feel trapped and pressured because she's on your home turf.

Maybe things are different than described but at this time it sounds like she needs time to think and it might feel like an ambush if she hasn't had enough time yet. Just take the stuff, be respectful, and wish her a nice day. Let her go.

If she brings it up, cool, have the talk. But if not then just let her leave without putting that on her, and let her get in touch via phone at a later date. If what you said about her wanting to fight for the relationship is true, she will initiate that conversation when she's ready. For now, your fight is to give her space to grow while you do the same. Godspeed my dude. Wishing you both the best.

[deleted] OP t1_j9q6yfl wrote

Yea I would never pressure her to have sex, let’s just say she has a reason to feel the way she does about sex. It was always her decision entirely. Yea I thought about texting her today because there was a lot that was unsaid. But I’m not going to. Thank you again