Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SinoSoul t1_jakgol4 wrote

Ex Miata and ex dog owner here: at least s/he didn’t chew through all your stereo remotes then piss in your bed. True story.

montana_boy t1_jakj75y wrote

Sounds horrible the worse she has ever done is hide the shoes and maybe lick the garlic powder on the dominos pizza. I literally when to take a piss and came down stairs to all of the garlic stuff on my pizza crust absolute gone and soggy crust I’m like atleast eat the whole thing

refreshertowel t1_jakto1f wrote

While there is contradictory evidence out there, there have been studies that show garlic can be toxic to dogs, so it’s probably for the best to keep anything garlic based completely out of reach of your puppers.

montana_boy t1_jakwn7s wrote

She was fine she had a gut of steel, she ate a whole bag of hot Cheetos and it didn’t tore her up, but the gas was horrible

Ok-Caterpillar1611 t1_jam2j1c wrote

Reminds me of the time I ate a bowl full of garlic cloves marinated in honey. I sweated and farted garlic for a week.

princessmankey t1_jb0hjww wrote

One time my small dog ate a 6in sandwich from jimmy John's that had onions, lettuce, capicola, mayo, salami and ham on it. And another time he ate an entire chocolate Easter bunny. It's...concerning how unaffected he was both times

the5pacepope t1_jaknjlb wrote

How is mentioning what type of car you drive relevant? Seems weird you emphasized so much on it

brendamrl t1_jakoru1 wrote

Same I dont get it.

montana_boy t1_jakp97n wrote

She really loves the Miata, it’s her favorite car and she only seems to get excited when I say miata because she loves the top being dropped and the windows rolled down. She pretty much didn’t get a ride in her favorite car on a nice sunny day nor she didn’t go to Petco and I broke her routine.

BirthdayCarFire t1_jaku4of wrote

So you told your dog you're doing two things she loves without her? WTF dude.

montana_boy t1_jakyrs8 wrote

I learned my lesson, I have to take her tomorrow to make up for it. I also have a funny story of how my dog got into my grandmas pot muffin and I didn’t realize she was high until I took her on a hike and I was really worried about her but then I get a call from my grandma and she yelled at me that sai got her pot muffin and she kept it on the coffee table. I was stuck with a high 120ilb red nose on a hike. My dog is a handful

−2

djlbass t1_jalc83c wrote

Spoken like someone who doesn't own a Miata.

montana_boy t1_jakot9p wrote

She loves the Miata, like I mean I say miata and she runs to the door or she books it to the Miata. It’s her favorite car I say Subaru and she goes to the Subaru, I say f350 she goes to the f350, I say ranger she goes to the ranger, I say Honda she goes to the Honda crv, four wheeler she hops in the four wheeler wheel barrow attachment and etc. she really loves the Miata and get really pouty when I drive it with out her, she only gets extremely excited when I say miata so I drop the top and roll the windows down and she’s the happiest dog ever

−13

hoppyfuggles t1_jakszst wrote

How many cars do you have? 😳

montana_boy t1_jakzl7k wrote

I have I have like 8 including bikes, cars, and etc. wife drives the crv but I take it sometimes and she takes the heavily modified sti when I don’t feel like driving the sti and that’s typically when I injure my hand or left foot gets sprained from work

−10

DropDeadPlease88 t1_jalexou wrote

You have a wife but go to the petco to chat up "the cute girl" .... hmmmmm....

ShardAerliss t1_jaljebq wrote

OP is a disabled vet, lives with dad, brother, grandma, is married but chats up staff and also has a girlfriend, and owns 8 vehicles (that I'm sure are all high end but I have no clue about cars), and writes like a 17 year old.

This is all BS.

Gojogab t1_jal2rzq wrote

Hey I love it when a dog is incredibly smart, and hearing your dog stories. I think petty people think you're bragging but I don't see it that way. You're a story teller who loves life.

montana_boy t1_jal4wx7 wrote

I love life and thought it was pretty funny after I found most of the left shoes I was laughing and was like what dog does this and only takes the left shoe and honestly I think people are hating and being petty because they are jealous because their dog doesn’t fetch them beers, is extremely smart, doesn’t make their life a living hell for a stupid reason. Honestly I would take 100 of my dog than take someone’s couch potato chihuahua or a yapping Pomeranian. Life’s better when your dog, children, animals, and your own actions makes you question reality then coming to realize that it’s extremely stupid the laugh it off then do the same thing agakn

Gojogab t1_jakva32 wrote

At least she didn't obliterate the couch cushions, and chew a hole in the wall. True story.

Gojogab t1_jakvf55 wrote

Oh I took my 1976 Pinto.

montana_boy t1_jakyzca wrote

Damn, when you start a habit you can’t just stop it all of a sudden that’s what we get when our dogs are spoiled rotton

Magillacudi t1_jal6mmb wrote

Sorry but you sound like a bit of an irresponsible pet owner, eating garlic and a pot brownie. You're lucky she has been fine so far but that won't last if you keep letting her get into stuff; Maybe consider crating when she can't be supervised....

wildkey517 t1_jalay5f wrote

I’ve got two bloodhound/labs. I watch them like hawks. They still get into shit because they’re ruled by their noses. It doesn’t matter how well you train them or watch them. It’s a dog thing… doesn’t make you irresponsible.

−1

montana_boy t1_jala0be wrote

Dogs are dogs and will get into things they shouldn’t, I can safely assume you think anyone who smokes pot is some kind of monster. Maybe you should try going through the marine corp infantry training and getting your body absolutely destroyed and having pot as a resource to ease the pain I feel from training, all of the trauma I experienced and the abuse I’ve been through,

−4

montana_boy t1_jalb4qb wrote

You could also have a small dog, if you going to talk shit and make assumptions at least say it to my face as I am a disabled veteran as well as my family are full of disable d vets and they all suffer from joint pain, ptsd, and all of that stuff and we have to have medical marijuana which is way better than pain killers. If you want I can fly you out here to the reservation and you can see what crating really does to dogs.

−4

montana_boy t1_jal9hkd wrote

Wait a minute?? You crate, what kind of owner are you I’m pretty sure I would take a high dog over a aggressive dog. I have seen crate dogs and a crate dog killed my previous dog for no reason. You’re saying you want me to turn my smart and overly friendly pit into a aggressive toddler killer what kind on human are you. A dogs a dog and they will get into stuff they shouldn’t. You are a prime example of why society is the way it is. Where I was raised all of the crate doge were used for dog fighting and most of the people who crate where I live only do it for fighting dogs so you support dog fighting as well you are one sick human

−10

Hornycardude t1_jakg1in wrote

I think thats what you get for not taking your dog and for owning a Miat.

montana_boy t1_jakj027 wrote

She loves the Miata especially with the top down still haven’t found my shoe and she won’t stop staining at me

dopaMonk3y t1_jakj1kc wrote

Vengeful lil needy pupper. At least get some nice 1-on-1 with MissCutie, for some silver lining ?

CapistanCrunch t1_jaldj5y wrote

I ran out of meat for dinner today so yknow, I could take care of the little bugger for ya

ghostttoast t1_jamoqli wrote

Your first FU was getting a Miata

IamJatinbhutani t1_jakyw00 wrote

Dogs are evolving. Its like they have an AI inside

−1

montana_boy t1_jal09ck wrote

I know, I swear she’s smarter than 95% of the people I know. She was pulling me on the skateboard and I said let’s make a left and then out of no where she went left, same with right. I would say beer and crack open a beer then the other day I said I wanted a beer and I was mid match on war zone and she showed up with a warm beer in her mouth I always keep a case open by the fridge for emergencies

montana_boy t1_jal11zg wrote

Sometimes I swear my dog is not even a dog, she probably a skin walker or a alien that took her body over or something like that. She was a really obnoxious stupid puppy then one day she got out of the yard then came back as one of the smartest dogs ever, I know she was my dog because of the chip but she just all of a sudden became really smart but acted the same minus the stupidness

goeatacactus t1_jal43i0 wrote

Your dog is a genius

−2

montana_boy t1_jal5or8 wrote

I know, my girlfriend tells me she has a higher iq than me and sometimes I will just question reality and say why in the hell would she do that and that the average joe would never think of doing a certain thing like running up a the side of a house to get a squirrel and to get stuck on a roof. Her mom was a ex wall climber for grc but that doesn’t mean it’s just to get stuck on top of a roof because of a squirrel eating being in her garden. Kind of like taking care of a mischievous toddler