Submitted by mooshgoosh t3_10pr4lx in tifu

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that my miscalculations were incredibly foolish.

This sequence of mistakes begins with me choosing to flick the bean midday, which was obviously already a questionable choice. In any case, I finished rather hastily without any complications, and began cleanup as per usual. Almost immediately after coming down, I realized that I had a violent need to piss, because I hadn't bothered to before I began clitar hero. Toys in hand, I scurried into the bathroom to drop them in the sink and sit on the toilet. Only, my dumbass decided to have a shit grip on them and I dropped my prized 6-inch silicone pleasure rod into the bowl. Whatever, I thought, I only need to piss, so I'll grab it while the toilet is flushing, so I get minimal toilet water on my hands - and this is where the worst of my mistakes began.

For some reason, I made the assumption that the little guy wasn't small enough to fit down the tube, and oh, sweet god, was I so wrong. The way that I stood up and flushed only to blankly watch that thing schwoop down the tube was the beginning of my downfall. That motherfucker was gone, dude. The water bubbled and gurgled a bit, a sure signal that my Spencer's blue-clear gradient dildo had clogged the toilet.

I stood there for a second, still pretty calm, like, "oh shit, I'll go get a rubber glove and just pull it out," except when I stuck my hand down yonder, I couldn't feel a thing.

After that, my situation really began to set in. Despite the bathroom being mostly my own, as a child in a family of five, someone was bound to come down to use my toilet at least once. And I had clogged it with a dildo. With there being no toilet paper floaties or weird particles, someone would get suspicious at some point. So, naturally, I began to freak out.

I spent the next hour scouring the ol' Google for something, anything, that would help my case. I stooped so low as to google the exact phrase "I flushed my dildo down the toilet help" and I actually did come across a similar (reddit, of course) situation, but it had no advice for my own.

Essentially, the only options I came down to having was A) a drain snake and B) completely removing the toilet from the floor altogether.

I tried to get that mf out with a drain snake and had no success. With growing panic, I weighed out my choices for plan B. I could either ask my dad for assistance because I've actually never dealt with toilet mechanics before, or I could disassemble my toilet myself, and by GOD I was not about to explain my situation to my highly strict and religious anti-sex father.

I don't believe in a God, but my circumstances had me telling him I'd never even jerk off again as long as I could get the stupid toy out and unclog my toilet.

After much finagling and girlbossing, I actually got my toilet taken apart just fine. In fact, it was shockingly easy. In any case, I dislodged the sad little dildo from the bottom of the pipe and chucked it in my shower while I reassembled my dumb toilet.

Suffice it all to say everything is fine and dandy now. If I were to give you any advice, don't assume your dildo can't fit down a toilet.

​

tldr; i flushed a dildo down the toilet, thus clogging it and sending me into an existential panic.

edit: thank you to those who are laughing with me. please refrain from telling me to get a new seal, i already did.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PM_ME_UR_DICK_GIF t1_j6m15zm wrote

FYI, you need to buy a new wax ring for there the floor pipe and toilet pipe meet. They cannot be reused and it's only a matter of time before the toilet starts leaking waste into the floor/ceiling below.

mooshgoosh OP t1_j6n4nmo wrote

i appreciate the advice, but don’t worry, i did soon after.

Samuraiaxle t1_j6m6bm1 wrote

I work for a company that remodels stores and out source plumbing this is the 1st yr higher ups have put in budget for new wax rings .... every project plumbing problems for months till they replace.....

shoulda-known-better t1_j6p7ner wrote

You very much need to do this!! It will leak! But hey atleast when dad fixes this no dildo will be there!

RudeSprinkles1240 t1_j6m2d7h wrote

You're a 40 year old man, aren't you?

mooshgoosh OP t1_j6n58b0 wrote

damn it guys you got me

RudeSprinkles1240 t1_j6o3cdf wrote

C'mon. You even called it "jerking off" at one point. It was a lame attempt.

mooshgoosh OP t1_j6ou9m5 wrote

thank you RudeSprinkles1240 for the speculation. unfortunately i couldn’t be bothered to come up with a better alternative for female masturbation

PracticeAsleep t1_j6nzu6v wrote

You have learned 2 things.

1, you now know how to fix a toilet. # 2, you need an 8 " dildo.

s_decoy t1_j6m8kto wrote

Ah, two-tone is a rather narrow toy. Makes sense. Same reason I told people not to put those up their butt when I worked at Spencer's - it will get stuck. And you can't disassemble your colon as easily as a toilet.

SimonKepp t1_j6nyx6u wrote

> And you can't disassemble your colon as easily as a toilet.

Clearly, you've never seen the contents of a surgeon's tool-box The disassembly part is easy enough. It is the re-assembly part afterwards, that requires them to train for so many years.

M00nShadowz t1_j6obkpx wrote

I laughed way too hard at the" I began to play Clitar Hero" new favorite phase!

firesiege t1_j6m26au wrote

Oh no! Don't clog your shower now! ;)

MPM10223 t1_j6oftvd wrote

When God flushes a dildo, he opens a toilet pipe.

My condolences on never being allowed to jerk off again.

Toraissoku t1_j6mc7m8 wrote

What an adventure! 😅 But most of all, you had me with "clitar hero". Nice one! 😆👍

No_Love_1353 t1_j6mv0z2 wrote

Please sanitize that toy properly now that it’s been retrieved…

mooshgoosh OP t1_j6n5ch8 wrote

due to trauma i actually just chucked it out after that🧍

peckerlips t1_j6ou12z wrote

1. "Clitar hero" is the best thing I've heard.

2. You've gained a new skill

While incredibly embarrassing, I'd say you had a productive day.

OkVolume1 t1_j6mhuh5 wrote

That's a very difficult cleaning of the pipes if I've ever heard one.

ejmd t1_j6ojv7a wrote

Surely the obvious and easiest solution would have been to have just written it off as an accident and, if the expense of a replacement is prohibitive, to claim it on household insurance under accidental loss/damage cover.

Who TAF dismantles a toilet?

mooshgoosh OP t1_j6ouqjh wrote

i mean. the goal was to prevent my parents from finding out, rather than completely involve them

ChadHuck t1_j6opw9y wrote

Accidents happen. What I will say is that if you managed to get actual silicone at Spencer's, I'd be shocked beyond words. Do yourself a favor, Google Hey Epiphora, and let her be your guide for future purchases.

bros402 t1_j6oxtjb wrote

you started the day knowing only your own plumbing

you ending it knowing two kinds of plumbing

raz0rflea t1_j6m3ser wrote

Amazing, no notes 😅

Akitiki t1_j6mvv9y wrote

If your toilet is clean, the water is clean. It's the same water as what comes out your kitchen faucet.

MotoHULK t1_j6n35tj wrote

The part that shit passes through isn't clean...