Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Zoutaleaux t1_j6lxuht wrote

This is embarrassing, but not a big deal. Those kids are fine. Assuming they noticed they probably thought it was funny if anything. I wouldn't worry about it too much. All you need to worry about is making sure have pants with enough structural integrity to handle your cake going forward.

Bertensgrad t1_j6m6h1r wrote

You probably made those kids week laughing their heads off at someone pants ripping like a cartoon. Too bad you didn’t have underwear with hearts on.

buttlickka t1_j6lrzza wrote

From butt crack to front crack!

manielos t1_j6mbo42 wrote

how i visualized it before reading you're a woman

Othun t1_j6mcvu2 wrote

Nothing worse could have happened to him lol

wyvern-rider t1_j6ow4zx wrote

Pretty sure the (21f) was at the begining of the post, how did you have a visual prior?

−2

_PlaZma t1_j6lz8g3 wrote

I mean you were wearing underwear. On top of that I’m sure they’ll forget about it.

Bossanova87 t1_j6mkiue wrote

"I flashed the fish"

Initially I thought this was a bold proclamation and a pretty hilarious nickname, but had to reread it again. I like my version better! lol

Merseemee t1_j6oar9b wrote

Flashfish sounds like a Megaman villain with a banging boss theme.

Puzzleheaded_Age6550 t1_j6pem28 wrote

I think that's the name of my new band.

Bossanova87 t1_j6pgdaf wrote

And you'll have a group of middle-aged men following your tours around the country, far longer than any of your music has been relevant. Those'll be your golden years!

axebodyspraytester t1_j6m7i12 wrote

Same thing happened to me once. I was late for work and as I jumped off the bus my belt loop snagged a hand rail and ripped the front right side of my pants right off. I was going commando as well I picked up the front of my pants leg and ran to my office and I had to ask a girl I worked with to take me to buy some pants. She was really sweet about it and didn't tell anyone about it but she did get a peek at the goods. She said I really shouldn't go to work commando like that .

Randomidk32189 t1_j6lrzx8 wrote

Why are all the original comments negative lol

dragonflameXYZ t1_j6ls4o9 wrote

Did u get a new pair of jean while u were there?

Cluff_Daddy t1_j6nxan8 wrote

Some lady in a skirt accidentally mooned me when I was 7. I proceeded to point and yell "Mom look at that lady's butt!" While cackling hysterically. The kids will be fine. If anything, they have a funny story to tell their friends

Over-Consideration67 t1_j6mt3ps wrote

“Be true to yourself don’t miss your chance and you won’t end up like the fool who ripppeedds hiiiisss paaaannntttttssss*

Live action SpongeBob

CheckRaiseMe t1_j6m8lym wrote

You shouldn't worry about it. You just gave those kids a happy memory that will last a lifetime.

phred_666 t1_j6mrv8n wrote

If anything, the kids probably had a SpongeBob flashback to the episode of him ripping his pants over and over.

Arnold729 t1_j6n3hyq wrote

Did your mom laugh?

DSDantas t1_j6mst7z wrote

I know it's pretty common on this sub but the exaggerated use of "tifu poetry" these days is making me cringe.

ConnFlab t1_j6o1wot wrote

If they even noticed they probably would have found it funny, we used to think that shit was hilarious in school, even if it happened to you lmao. Slightly embarrassing but still funny.

Snufflefugs t1_j6of0ud wrote

I (M) had a similar issue in front of my 11 year old sisters sleepover. Luckily nothing fell out.

Wildeyewilly t1_j6m3nkh wrote

I thought that I had everybody on my side,

xpxsquirrel t1_j6mka3z wrote

I'm sorry if underwear was on not sure how many flashing took place

[deleted] OP t1_j6ndyfh wrote

nah not a fu, in this situation the kids see YOU as the embarrassed one so no harm done! They probably have a laugh abt it with their family

pyroagg t1_j6og8bv wrote

I’ve ripped numerous pants and shorts. Now I only buy “athletic fit” leg wear. Now if it rips it’s just a small slow tear instead of a dramatic surprise for all to see.

IveBinChickenYouOut t1_j6ma11k wrote

Wow I never heard of a pet shop that sold Chocolate Starfish before...

−2

rayyan9087 t1_j6m1fbu wrote

First fapworthy TIFU of the day not a bad start

−18

JimmiRustle t1_j6llims wrote

Pics or it didn’t happen. Welcome to the internet.

−93

[deleted] OP t1_j6lo01l wrote

[deleted]

−98