Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Emergency-Nail-9921 OP t1_j6av0ws wrote

No need to be sorry, it was a cool experience. My biggest regret is that it's made me too anxious to do acid anymore.

I can try to explain, but it's difficult because it's just a hard thing to explain, and because I was basically half blacked out. It also might have just been a full blown psychotic break. There were basically thoughts and ideas in my head that weren't mine. I can remember very vividly how it started, all of a sudden the alphabet went through my mind, but it didn't feel like I was thinking the alphabet, it felt like someone else was pressing a keyboard and the alphabet was appearing in my mind.

I wonder now if it happened again if I could handle it differently. At this point I'm like 50/50 if it was real or just nonsense. Assuming it was nonsense, I wonder if I could have controlled myself if I realized it was nonsense. Before this happening, my brain never had to consider if what it was thinking was real. I didn't even have the capacity to think "is this thought nonsensical?" Now I think I do, and I think maybe if I ever had thoughts that seemed to deal with the nature of reality, I could stop myself and say "Yes this might be true, but this also might just be my brain miss-firing"

duffyDmonkey t1_j6awci4 wrote

I had a psychotic break once and it fucked me up. It happened when i tried DMT on LSD and i have been reluctant to try that combination again. I often think about what happened during psychotic break and how i can have handled things better.

> At this point I'm like 50/50 if it was real or just nonsense

I think it's real but you can never prove it to anyone. Don't bother trying to prove it cause reality will not allow it or some shit like that.

For anyone reading this, if you ever find yourself in a situation like this just remember the drugs will be metabolized by your body within a day and you will be alright eventually, you just need bide your time. So stay where you are and sit tight and don't make any rash decisions. And definitely do not take more drugs.

Neither-Ad1431 t1_j6b14ft wrote

The trick with lsdmt is to guide it with sound and ease into it. You need less dmt. Try a large quartz singing bowl paired with some old cathedral choir sounds and have a friend with you