Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BigVikingBeard t1_iqz4f8c wrote

I dunno if you looked through the rest of that site, but holy shit is that place full of crazy fucking conspiracy nonsense.

They've got JFK assassinated by a cabal of ruthless warmongers, 9/11 truthiness, climate "skepticism", the whole lot.

Aside, and this is my own biases/aggravations showing through, but the "Quantum Quirk" (WTF is that name?) that popped up for me is a blatantly staged photo with posed dragonflies.

[deleted] t1_ir2c5n8 wrote

[deleted]

BigVikingBeard t1_ir2f0vj wrote

So you don't understand why I called out the previous website you posted.

Hint: it isn't about "dislike".

[deleted] t1_ir1yzxa wrote

[deleted]

BigVikingBeard t1_ir23ktw wrote

A website full of conspiracy nonsense and science denial calls into question the veracity of anything posted on it. I admittedly don't know enough of the specific history recounted to debunk any particular claim in the article but still.

And it wasn't a "magic" bullet when bullets can and do deflect at odd angles upon impacting bone. Bone is very dense and expecting straight line trajectories through a body as though it's a video game is foolish.

[deleted] t1_ir29ipu wrote

[deleted]

−1

BigVikingBeard t1_ir2es16 wrote

If you think history cannot be interpreted with biases, I invite you to look at the white european's "history" of African civilizations while they were busy exploiting the fuck out of the continent.(and after)

Yeaaah, not getting in to debating rigorously debunked conspiracy nonsense with you.