Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

thewidowgorey t1_j65io42 wrote

That’s the guy who sexually assaults his teenage groupies, yeah? Also keeps getting work in Hollywood when this has been documented for over twenty years?

loaded-diaper-4lunch t1_j65n3ab wrote

I was at a concert years ago, right before he won his Oscar, and a very young girl was pulled up on stage along with myself. We spent time on stage and back stage during the concert. After the show he talked with the few of us and we left, while the young teen stayed. That's when I knew he was gross.

thewidowgorey t1_j65q0kc wrote

I remember reading people’s personal accounts about his creepy shit waaaaay back in the day on Livejournal.

bolanrox t1_j65ju8z wrote

so we shouldn't feel bad he got the shit kicked out of him in Fight Club?

disownedpear t1_j65om9z wrote

Also satisfying watching him get an axe to the face in American Psycho.

kellephant t1_j66f4ii wrote

I truly think the only role Leto has been in that deserves some serious credit is when he played a junkie in Requiem For A Dream. That’s it.

HamsterKarlie OP t1_j65j2hb wrote

I just know him from American Psycho and as the Joker and Morbius. Jared Leto the actor. Jesus Christ today I'm learning more about Jared then I ever cared to know that's awful

bolanrox t1_j65jvu7 wrote

my So Called life anyone?

OsakaJack t1_j67a14e wrote

When he was just a skinny weird kid. I think the best thing he did was start a band with his brother.

​

And then he decided MORE weird was the way to go. And went all in.

oniiichanUwU t1_j65qig9 wrote

The band is pretty good though. The Kill is one of my all time favourite songs and the music video is based off The Shining. Shame he turned out to be such a creep. He’s a great singer and he is.. certainly an actor 🥴