Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

UncleYimbo t1_j6m3rxo wrote

How fucked is it to even vote on that

[deleted] t1_j6mxm0b wrote

[deleted]

Insufferablelol t1_j6n5y5u wrote

Considering there is segregated yearbooks from the early 2000s I highly doubt this was made up.

RonSwansonsOldMan t1_j6nu5cb wrote

Janis Joplin was voted the ugliest man on campus at the University of Texas. She cried, quit, became famous, and died.

Procean t1_j6nuv5n wrote

Ah, but Hackman figured it out.

Whenever he's given lines, he tries to imagine an actor better than himself and then asks himself "How would that guy deliver these lines?"

aintrightinthehead t1_j6m18au wrote

Sounds about right those guys haven’t done shit

pickupBeer t1_j6m1stp wrote

Especially Hackman. What a fitting last name.

GrandmaPoses t1_j6n0r4o wrote

Fun fact: his younger brother was nominated for a Nobel prize (did not win) for his work on chromosomal splicing. His name? Hack Geneman.

aintrightinthehead t1_j6m1v5g wrote

A fitting picture using Popeye Doyle as an example of how little this man has accomplished

CdnBison t1_j6m2vbv wrote

Outside of the hit films, memorable roles, and shelves full of awards - have they really done anything of note?

grkkgrkk t1_j6o28b4 wrote

He wheelbarrowed a dog by its hind legs

grpagrati t1_j6m4vpi wrote

>Dustin was thought of as amusing and strange. He was called a “beatnik” because he wore a leather vest and sandals, which was outrageous then

I can just picture him

awhq t1_j6ms1d1 wrote

I wonder who else was in that class and how they fared in their careers.

TheWildGooseberry t1_j6oao6q wrote

I've seen those "least likely to succeed" here and there and I'm guessing it's a thing in the USA? Really? Do you guys still do it today? It's a pretty fucked up thing to officially announce to your classmate that everyone thinks they're trash.

Darwinitan t1_j6pj4xi wrote

My high school didn't do this or superlatives. We also didn't have kings/queens for homecoming or prom. I'm pretty sure we were the only school in the county that didn't do these things, though. Even though I'm used to seeing it through pop culture, it's always feels a little foreign to see in real life, especially the mean-spirited stuff.

cutelyaware t1_j6maa3d wrote

I can see that. Hackman seems insensitive, and Hoffman seems like a wallflower.

jobomaja888 t1_j6n8efo wrote

Does anyone know who were voted most likely to succeed?