Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55dr8v wrote

I think one day the conspiracy theory that Hitler and other head Nazis escaped to Argentina will be found to be true. There's just too much pointing to it.

−15

CraigWilson9955 t1_j55fdrx wrote

I'm not sure about Hitler but we definitely know a few high ranking nazis did escape to Argentina including Adolf Eichmann the architect of the holocaust so its not out the question that few more may have joined him

9fingerwonder t1_j55fbmz wrote

Like we know lots of nazis did including high level ones. Is it just Hitler we are waiting on confirmation of?

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55gfxn wrote

Yes but for starters it would take Russia to admit that the skull they found wasn't his.

−4

9fingerwonder t1_j55jjt1 wrote

So literally an impossibility

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55kew3 wrote

Yeah basically

FFS yes people please keep downvoting my comments. I'm sorry this conspiracy theory makes you feel butthurt and rattles your worldview but it is something that's actually possible with history changing ramifications. Get over it

−7

9fingerwonder t1_j55lrv2 wrote

What changes in the world were Hitler lived to his 70s?

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55mkre wrote

Well not to the world other than him escaping and not dying. I think a lot of people would be pretty pissed to know he was alive and could have been caught and brought before the court

9fingerwonder t1_j55o19k wrote

I rather like the idea he would have had to live out his days always wondering if today was the day he was found out.

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55pc5p wrote

That would be nice but look into The Inalco House... This is the most popular theory of where he lived his days out. That's just a picture of the mansion.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Casa_Inalco.jpg

Pt_Zero t1_j569ts4 wrote

The only thing that’s kind of a conspiracy theory is that Hitler lived and escaped, but that’s a pretty common theory. No one really knows. I think the downvotes you’re getting are for acting like we haven’t already confirmed that lots of other Nazis did make it to South America.

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j56b1z5 wrote

I'm not acting like we didn't know that, I misspoke.

Pt_Zero t1_j56cf0p wrote

That’s fine, but we can’t tell via text whether you misspoke or you actually didn’t know that.

FuriouSherman t1_j55z3gq wrote

Hitler definitely shot himself in his bunker in Berlin, but numerous high-ranking Nazis made it to South America or the Middle East via ratlines. Martin Bormann, his secretary, was one of them.

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j55zrvg wrote

Trust me I hope he did kill himself but it's just things like these that leave questions. One says it's his, one says it's not. But this is how all conspiracy theories start, right?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/hitlers-teeth-confirm-he-died-1945-180969133/

−3

FuriouSherman t1_j5600xz wrote

I trust the Smithsonian more than I trust a news outlet like the Guardian. I can also link you to some Mark Felton videos that conclusively state Hitler shot himself.

Perfect-Editor-5008 t1_j560avq wrote

It was just the first 2 sites I saw that showed the 2 different sides. I didn't specifically choose the guardian for any reason.