potato-balls t1_iuf97q6 wrote

Yeah no kidding, hence the name soy boy

VinylTaco t1_iufifv1 wrote

How is soy boy an insult?

potato-balls t1_iufiu4w wrote

Lol wear " soy boy " on your sleave and own it if you dont get it lol ha ha ha

−3

VinylTaco t1_iufjxhe wrote

It just logically does not make sense. Soy is a great source of protein for those who have many allergies. Also, it is a great crop that has helped many farms in the midwest to sustain their families through both financial means and food means. So, I am lost. You aren't doing a great job explaining much of anything while having a username about a nightshade from south America and a pair of basic geometric shapes.

potato-balls t1_iufkkvo wrote

Do you hold the camera for your wifes boyfriend willingly or are you forced?

VinylTaco t1_iufksff wrote

That's a rather odd response. I don't see how this response has anything to do with one of the largest crops worldwide. I'd be curious as to how this conclusion came about. Could you elaborate?

potato-balls t1_iufli6z wrote

Yes, as your wife is out with her boyfriend they come home hot and heavy, booze on the breath...they start kissing and taking off clothes in front of you and he hands you his cell phone saying..."can you record this"...you sip you glass of soy milk and say yes sir...long atory short, she gets a cream pie and you grab a towel to clean her up while he drinks your beer..

−1

VinylTaco t1_iufm4ho wrote

I am lactose intolerant. I don't get the insult. Thanks for noticing my allergy. That's rather nice of you.

potato-balls t1_iufm8ni wrote

Thats probably why your wife finds cream behind the Wendy's dumpster

VinylTaco t1_iufmnb2 wrote

Why Wendy's?? Is that your favorite fast food in VT? Also, why would an allergy create this reaction?

potato-balls t1_iufmupu wrote

Everyone knows to go behind a Wendy's dumpster...do you live under a rock? The reaction is caused by he thinking she married a man with testosterone only to find a pile of estrogen

VinylTaco t1_iufnlsg wrote

If you have some empirical evidence to support this, share

potato-balls t1_iufpm7f wrote

VinylTaco t1_iufps6l wrote

It was fun. Hope your work week goes well!!

potato-balls t1_iufq15v wrote

Id say the same for you but i doubt you work or will have a tough shift in the cuck mobil

VinylTaco t1_iufqb96 wrote

Forklift operator. Though your projection does make for an interesting thesis in clinical psychology.

potato-balls t1_iufqttm wrote

Congratulations on your forklifting job that i was able to do at 12 years old. I hope you make millions

VinylTaco t1_iufr2vi wrote

That's impressive! Congrats for that.

Be praying for you thrive in the world. Also, for you and your loved ones to do well.

potato-balls t1_iufr7ie wrote

Thanks, only took a 5th grade level to really turn pro

VinylTaco t1_iufrcuq wrote

That narrative does help the upper class think blue collar jobs should not be paid well.

potato-balls t1_iufriqr wrote

No mines blue collar all day, im just saying a 5th grader can do it....because i did in 5th grade

potato-balls t1_iufpv6r wrote

Youre a great example...although your wife was probably born with a long cylinder for a vag but you should get the point by now...maybe hop on a short bus and strap that helmet on and youll take the reading rainbow express to class

VinylTaco t1_iufqdgf wrote

Whoa whoa. What's wrong with the reading rainbow?! LeVar is an amazing person. Chill.

potato-balls t1_iufr1c8 wrote

Im sure your buddies love lubbing up the forks at your important forlift job. I imagine you guys use your mouths when your hands are full of hard metal

Homiealmaya t1_iug0wnb wrote

This is so specific I’m pretty sure it’s projection