Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufjo07 wrote

The parties switched views between the two Roosevelt presidencies. Google it along with The Southern Strategy. Or just ask yourself why the GOP is fighting so hard to keep Confederate statues up when the Dems formed the KKK?

You're not the party of Lincoln, you're the party of oppression, gaslighting, and regression.

potato-balls t1_iufl66u wrote

Clealry you aren't educated at all beyong grade school dude...look deeper on your own lol those clown shoes are a bit tight on those feet

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufqha9 wrote

Clealry.

:)

potato-balls t1_iufr31e wrote

Enjoy your Q meetings

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufr6k5 wrote

Enjoy your soft balls.

potato-balls t1_iufrff0 wrote

Thanks, theyre full of testosterone ready to explode freedom ropes

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufrvci wrote

Is that what Alex Jones wrote on the back of the bottle? Lol Good luck with that. Any rope you shoot is gonna look like it came from a revolutionary war-era schooner. There's your freedom rope lol

potato-balls t1_iufs5sm wrote

I dont follow alex jones so idk. And wow man...thats another amazing come back holy cow

potato-balls t1_iufkx8v wrote

No actually thats wrong, deeeerr gOoGlE wOuLdnT Lie. Actually the parties never switched, democrat slave owners moved north when the south Republicans banned slavery, the democrats went north with thier slaves and started manufacture work in NE cities and repubs went south....man youre dumb...like really dumb

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufq6cx wrote

Yes, everyone just picked up and moved one Saturday in May. It was as easy as that. ROOOOoofflfllfLMFAO!!

You simple syrup sucking son a streetwalker. Here's some of the things you learn when you go to school because you want to - not because daddy potato balls is holding the belt.

(College. I mean college. I just realized you wouldn't get that.)

https://history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/

potato-balls t1_iufqppq wrote

Yes exactly, one Saturday in May they all did, your true lack of history is normal, but you sound utterly stupid when youre trying to save face on something you clearly know nothing about, it took decades nit wit, but parties never ever changed like genders do nowadays lol

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufr39x wrote

I posted the evidence there. Now you're willfully ignorant. Pretty sure Ted Cruz flies in from Cancun to give you a badge on your little Conservative Sash for that one. Congrats!

potato-balls t1_iufrcah wrote

Ted cruz is in Texas...im not. And no...thats not evidence lol youre a pile of russian disinformation

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufs4bo wrote

Go grab an iron and griddle up your potato balls so you can grasp the irony of everything you just typed. Lol

Answer me this: Are Russians fighting Nazis in Ukraine?

potato-balls t1_iuft4al wrote

Azov battalion in Ukraine is a nazi group with swastika tattoos...thats an easy one...u.s. has no business being involved and sending 80billion dollars for mony laundering...its our tax dollars. If you want war, youre a scum bag, worthless human who trusts the government. Ukraine has bombed thier own people just like russia has in Donbass. But im sure thats all waaaay over your head

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufu3b4 wrote

Indeed, that was an easy one showing just who has fallen for Russian disinformation. Thanks. :)

I'll leave this here in case you actually want to learn something - even went to an independent country's top university to remove bias: https://lens.monash.edu/@politics-society/2022/08/19/1384992/much-azov-about-nothing-how-the-ukrainian-neo-nazis-canard-fooled-the-world

potato-balls t1_iufv8yf wrote

Lol man oh man you are easily tricked arent you. Go get another boosted in that arm and smoke some pole

−1

FyuckerFjord OP t1_iufw7xn wrote

Mmm. A side of homophobia to go with that manure-dull wit. I bet your mom tells you you're a real catch.

Okay, Spudnuts. It's been fun setting stupidity traps and watching you walk into them, but it's time to head out for some Halloween fun.

If you're that lonely you can reply now and wait for me to come back like a good boy. :)