Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Enough_Camel2650 t1_iufp6k1 wrote

Probably the most unpopular opinion on this page, but can we stop giving this guy so much attention?

fjwjr t1_iuftqpy wrote

Seriously. I live in Orange County and I have heard more about this guy (I’m so sure it’s objective opinion too. Lol) on Vermont Reddit than from anywhere else. I’ve seen some signs, but that’s it. No ads. (I don’t watch tv. All the political ads I see are on Youtube mainly) No mailings. Nothing. But all the attention here has me thinking of looking him up to see what all the attention is for. Something I wouldn’t have been inclined to do if not for this sub.

Twombls t1_iui5kwb wrote

In the burlington area you cant avoid this dude. Which is why there are so many memes.

fjwjr t1_iuiaevn wrote

Weird. Never seen the eastern part of the state ignored like this. Unless is was by the state government….

Intelligent-Hunt7557 t1_iugjjly wrote

Ha! ‘Once I heard anti-masker insurrectionist I knew I had to hear more about his intoxicating brand!’

−2

fjwjr t1_iugkehw wrote

Huh?

Intelligent-Hunt7557 t1_iugrms8 wrote

Your implication that all the attention here warms people up to Malloy’s message is far-fetched and deserving of ridicule.

−5

immutable_truth t1_iuht90s wrote

Malloy: polling at 28%

This sub: posting at 90%

People need their outrage drug

meinblown t1_iug1tef wrote

Bad attention is better than no attention.

LM71Blackbird t1_iuh0w25 wrote

Seems like a dozens posts a day about it. Kinda done with tbh.

I'm sure reddit of all platforms isn't gonna sway unsure voters.

Rare_Message_7204 t1_iufsdtf wrote

No shit. While people here laugh.. There is a reason Vt'ers are stomping for this guy...People tend to over correct. VT has seen a massive rise in progressive politics in our dense areas, especially Chittenden County.. This guy is the over correction. We need to pull back a bit but giving this guy more attention isn't the way...

Intelligent-Hunt7557 t1_iugjovc wrote

It’s The Internets. It’s a dunking contest. We can’t send the cretins back to the woodwork but we can easily tag and rag.

Twombls t1_iui8ss7 wrote

Honestly. Malloy is past the point of being ignored since his signs and text spamming are so omnipresent in chittenden county. Being ignored but an omnipresent name seems to be what hes banking on. Hes suspiciously quiet about his views and all background information about himself. He really seems to be banking on the type of uninformed votor that just fills in the bubble that they see the most signs for.

He also does have a ton of reddit bot schill accounts that come into any post about him. And the pro malloy accounts suspiciously always post "just ignore him" on any anti malloy post.

quinnbeast t1_iuffclv wrote

Malloy ‘bout to be unemployed

burke_no_sleeps t1_iufl7q0 wrote

Honestly, this was my thought when I saw the first one, haha. Glad someone took the time to make it (it's very dumb, thank you)

FyuckerFjord t1_iugv1pm wrote

"Abortion is between a woman, her doctor, and Gerald Malloy." ~Dr. Oz

SheaF91 t1_iufgi4l wrote

Please don't turn this into a meme subreddit

Edit: I didn't see the first post, but I feel I still have a point.

meinblown t1_iug26pa wrote

Sorry, but Vermont is already a meme. oversaturatedvermontfarmhouseinafield.pdf

cdrknives t1_iuflo73 wrote

I am probably going to regret this, but I haven’t been following politics lately… who is this dude anyway?

Ergotnometry t1_iujg38f wrote

He's an out-of-state regressivist who thought he could come to Vermont for the bare minimum amount of time and suck up a rural seat for the GOP.

EDIT: Every one of his positions are either not relevant to Vermont or go against what Vermont stands for. It's why he's going to lose horribly, despite the amount of litter his campaign is leaving all over public property.