Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dyingbreed6009 t1_iv46ct6 wrote

I hear ya man... Trouble is they are all moving here at the same time, and joining up with school boards and getting involved with politics and policys spreading their woke nonsence at a faster rate then we can show them what it's like to be Vermonters... I suppose a couple of hard winters might teach them.. but most of them have more money then God, and are pretty set in their ways and don't really know the struggles of an average Vermonter and don't care because they are to preoccupied with the latest and greatest... Eventually VT will just be a colder CA, full of rude ungrateful A-holes with the combined common sence of one VT farmer, and that may be pushing it.. Grown ass men walking around in stupid looking puffy jackets, holding hands with some high maintenance woman while they roam the sidewalks of manchester Burlington or Woodstock.. I can't even drive through those places anymore. They are to far gone.. Yeah if one was stuck on the side of the road I'd still help them out because that's what we do... That VT pushover niceness will be our demise because they won't hear any flack from any Vermonter who's busy just trying to get by. One day it will just be; What do you mean we can't have our guns anymore? or what do you mean we can't burn wood anymore? Well the flatlander neighbors of yours have been complaining... Why can't I get parts for my farm truck anymore? Well those flatlanders think it's no good for the environment.. Here's a 100,000 electric one though, you can't afford it, well you'll just have to take out a loan and work till you die.

Then we will be the bad guys for saying anything that goes against whatever nonsence agenda they are trying to push, then you can tug on yer balls all you want but it won't jolt you back to the Vermont way you once knew and loved... You'll just be standing there looking like a cow staring at a new gate.