Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MarkVII88 t1_ivcdawx wrote

Buying the jersey on the internet is the obvious solution to your problem. How much effort is it really worth to try and find a local place and take the time to go there, especially if it's not around the corner? Save the time, effort, and money.

−2

code_moose OP t1_ivclrj6 wrote

What’s my problem? There’s a guy selling a brand new adidas jersey on FB marketplace for an incredible deal just over the border. Don’t want to waste my time driving into Canada without knowing if it’ll fit me.

Any more assumptions you care to make? Any more “solutions” and answers to questions that weren’t asked?

11BMasshole t1_ivd281q wrote

They sell them at Dicks Sporting Goods. But if you’re a size XL in hoodies get the XL in the Jersey and so on.

code_moose OP t1_ivfbzld wrote

Thanks - I’ll swing by there. Online they’re showing no stock in the Williston store but I can hold out hope the online info is wrong 👍

MarkVII88 t1_ivcmeiq wrote

Sorry to have triggered you with my non-answers to your question. I suppose my suggestions were worse than providing info for local shops, so you could go in and try on items without any intention of buying from the shop in the first place. Have a blessed day.

−2