Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

8valvegrowl t1_iwin1rd wrote

Pretty sure anytime I’ve bought tires online, they will ship them to you studded. Mounting and balance is fine for online, but asking a shop to stud tires plus all that, pretty poor move.

eccomyth t1_iwjp6c8 wrote

No. Not true at all. Most sites do not. Actual almost all do not Stud tires for you. You can buy pre-studded manufacture done tires from sites. But not studdable ones and get them studded by the online site.

This Reddit has been the most useless one I've ever come across. Getting downvoted for asking about help finding someone to stud? Also it use to be done by just about everyone a decade or more ago. I have been buying Studdable tires for over 20years and never had an issues finding someone to do it till this year where it seems most VT business like a lot of the population now are lazy and avoiding being helpful in any way.

−13

btwnmtns t1_iwjpkx1 wrote

Bruh, did you even google this? Just did and the first few results yielded that they will stud and ship.

eccomyth t1_iwjqeue wrote

What sites? All the major ones like Tire Rack, Tire Warehouse, Simple Tire, Priority Tire and a few others I tired and look at right now have no options to get studs installed. Only to buy Manufacture Pre-studded ones.

−10

SkettiStay t1_iwl7chm wrote

I just checked a set of studdable snow tires on Tire Rack ( ALTIMAX ARCTIC 12 - SIZE: 225/60R17 ).

The optional stud installation costs $15/tire.

mistahboogs t1_iwlbggz wrote

Lmao don't you look stupid. "Most businesses like the people here are lazy!" All the while your dumbass didn't even Google what they were looking for. Talk about lazy lmao