Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Formal_Coyote_5004 t1_j1eo64n wrote

Same with the Sarah person. They think every dog looks “sad”. Even tells some people they think their dogs look like they’re dumpster dogs or abused. They also seem to think they know every fact about dogs while simultaneously hating dogs. People talking out of their ass. Also first dude (the guy you mentioned) thinks these dog posts are “bullying” and “harassment” HAHAHA bro they’re… pictures of dogs. So fucking salty. Still has time to comment on every single picture, when this person could just go on with their day without saying anything

DicmoVolant t1_j1exrdx wrote

You're harassing me with this completely optional content that I'm choosing to consume! How dare you!

It must be tiresome to make yourself feel so helpless all the time.

Welp, looks like they got banned.

Formal_Coyote_5004 t1_j1f03zg wrote

Yeah the last time I actually responded to the tall one (impressive heights) I was just like why are you still commenting? And then I read more and more of their comments and they’re claiming harassment and bullying when they’re the ones getting so upset. Very few people are commenting back at this point… they’re just downvotes. If you think downvotes on Reddit are harassment I’d hate to think what they’d do if they were actually harassed in real life

Formal_Coyote_5004 t1_j1f0fyo wrote

And for the record the Sarah person is actually worse. At least heights one is just bored and salty, but Sarah is going out of her way to call peoples dogs trash and being extra rude about it

whaletacochamp t1_j1f2i53 wrote

Dude that lady is fucked. She has spent hours responding maniacally to old comments of mine since I told her she needs help.

I know people like her IRL. Almost guarantee she has some degree of mental illness and is also a “dog person” but in reality uses dogs as an outlet for her own personal issues. Like assuming they are all dying and need better care and more love. There’s no helping and no reasoning. If you say anything remotely critical she will spend the day flaming you with absurdity.