Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sadult t1_j7v3gna wrote

Is there? Same engine, the same map (but with aerial terrain), most of the monsters were exactly the same, and we don’t even see hardly any of the gameplay. There’s a few new weapons, and I guess new ways to travel, but it seems pretty bare bones to me. Especially considering they’re charging $70 for what’s seems to me like DLC to botw.

[deleted] t1_j7v6hkl wrote

[deleted]

sadult t1_j7v7ao0 wrote

Yeah, I did notice, and that’s why I mentioned them in my original comment.

I’m pretty sure most people can realize they’re playing the same engine that botw was on, because you know, everything looks exactly the same? Whether or not you agree with it or don’t, stop pretending like no one cares or people can’t even tell.

I’m a casual player here as well, and that’s why I think it’s kind of funny for you to say there’s “a lot of new stuff!” when there really isn’t… which is why I also don’t want to spend $70 paying for a game that looks exactly like botw with a few gameplay changes. I just see it as DLC.

On the other hand they’ve been pretty cryptic about showing really anything, so maybe there is a bunch of new stuff they’re just now showing us.

No need to get offended that other people have slightly different opinions than you.

[deleted] t1_j7v7yqr wrote

[deleted]

sadult t1_j7v8y0c wrote

I love when people come up with narratives for others decisions.

I guess you’re just not used to discourse with people who have differing ideas? I was really just curious to see what you thought was so new about it, but you took the conversation and made it almost hostile.

Good luck with that attitude mate. Cheers.