Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

penguin_2345 t1_j5t96vt wrote

Cradling the balls and stroking the shaft… just how daddy likes it….

gamesexposed t1_j5t9a1d wrote

No assholes and no sinks? How is anyone supposed to take a shit?

geovra t1_j5ta707 wrote

There is only enough room for one asshole at SpaceX/Tesla/Twitter

xtrmist t1_j5tesne wrote

Understandable. Elon is asshole enough for everybody.

Tnuvu t1_j5thhch wrote

From the amount of kids he has with all those women, I have to agree...he sure ain't an ass man

AntiHyperbolic t1_j5tj6ov wrote

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the {FED} are pussies. And {Jerome Powell} is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

• Elon, maybe?

gunnarbird t1_j5tpd0b wrote

Can someone PLEASE change that rocket to a dildo

Beachtrader007 t1_j5tupeb wrote

Please dont be on the earnings call, please dont be on the earnings call.

beepatr t1_j5u0idj wrote

It's a "No assholes" policy, not a "no asshole" policy.
Elon can never handle competition.

throwawayamd14 t1_j5u0sxs wrote

Lol, amongst engineers Elon is notorious. No one wants to work for him, all he gets is new grads or people who post TikToks. The real quality engineers are not working at any of elons companies

RockmanMike t1_j5u0t5n wrote

He said "assholes" as in plural; so he, himself can be the only "asshole" (singular) in the company.

rupert20201 t1_j5u14sj wrote

That goes in line with no toilet breaks longer than 30 seconds. Can’t take a shit with no arsehole can ya ?

mrmadmusic t1_j5uayo9 wrote

Because that rocket looks like it would hurt an asshole

ClydeFroagg t1_j5udf7r wrote

maybe take the fins off the nose and try again?

throwawayamd14 t1_j5uldpm wrote

Surprised he even made that. Tesla cons fresh grad engineers with their strong marketing strategy.

Every experienced engineer thinks to themself “why would I work twice as many hours for 75% of my current pay?”

Otheus t1_j5umgh9 wrote

Plural! We're allowed to have one... Elon himself

throwawayamd14 t1_j5v347s wrote

That guy left spacex and started his own company instead of going back.

Are you trying to use a guy who was developing engines for Elon but quit and started developing them at his own company instead as an example of talent retention?

Hungry-Weakness8417 t1_j5vdhof wrote

Every boss that's ever said that never offers pay rises and loses their best workers

madflash711 t1_j5ve149 wrote

With their rocket’s profile it is probably safer for the assholes if they stay puckered and out of sight.

throwawayamd14 t1_j5vijnm wrote

Ah I see, your past posts is just sucking Elon’s dick. Here’s a ground report for you. I’m an engineer, I have friends from college who have worked in Elon’s companies (spacex). Guess what, it’s fucking awful. They all get paid less than engineers at other large companies and work 80 hours instead of 40 hours. Just people like you can’t tell the difference between Elon’s sperm and marketing and think it’s a great place to work.

Zakkana t1_j5vk5jx wrote

So he’s left the company?

Observ1 t1_j5vmza8 wrote

Says the largest asshole.

Fart_Barfington t1_j5vwytz wrote

This quote is taken out of context. He was explaining why he took away everyone's bathroom breaks.

No-plot-twist t1_j5vx0qp wrote

discrimination against people with multiple buttholes, reported

flying_cofin t1_j5vxves wrote

What about the CEO, he seems to be the biggest one imo 😅

AlwaysSeekAdventure t1_j5w0vx5 wrote

Lol yet the largest asshole is the figurehead of the company, makes sense!

NewChemistryPlanets t1_j5ww02r wrote

How do you take a crap at SpaceX? With this realization, a much more interesting question than 'how do you go to the bathroom in space?'

getonurkneesnbeg t1_j60lgy2 wrote

That’s why he’s holding his custom made butt plug. Insert and the asshole disappears!