Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

dontforgetpants t1_jblh9w9 wrote

It’s a building. It’s the job, not the location, that matters and determines whether it’s exciting or dreadful.

Rhuthbarb t1_jblts4g wrote

It’s a really exciting place to work. They have pony rides in the courtyard once a month and a secret frozen yogurt machine (the tart kind!) that you’re able to use after some mild hazing.

It’s also known for a blow out costume party on Flag Day (DOJ has Halloween), and every four years for inauguration, you get to have your photo taken in a hilarious Oregon Trail/Pioneer Photo Booth with the head of OMB.

Best part is the on-site coven prayer service every Monday. Turns out witches love Mondays. Who knew?

Tell your friend to accept and, most importantly, to stop cutting his hair and fingernails. That will be explained during orientation.

trbl3mkr t1_jblu3vj wrote

I want to apply after seeing this.

Rhuthbarb t1_jblugh1 wrote

Send applications to me at my Reddit address, but cc the head of OMB and the Supreme Madame Wolfbane.

solidrecommendations t1_jblsib1 wrote

Sorta depends on what your friend does for a living. Weird question.

IcyWillow1193 t1_jbnvmkg wrote

The most interesting thing will be wearing your badge when you're not actually there and telling everyone you meet that you work at the White House.

Deep-Ruin2786 t1_jbneqbc wrote

It's a place to work...I've been and it's absolutely beautiful inside and full of history. But at the end of the day it's still a workplace.

Blakesdad02 t1_jbm0gmz wrote

My son interned there for Obama, and loved it. It's also a great resume' highlight for future employment