Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

borg359 t1_je7514c wrote

Well your questions were irrelevant to my point.

−2

eponinesflowers t1_je75ttl wrote

They were extremely relevant to the conversation at hand, I asked how much experience you have in anti-trafficking work since you were denigrating my experiences as someone who works in the field. You quickly dismissed my points and told me that I don’t know how to raise awareness for trafficking, so I figured you must have some knowledge about trafficking awareness due to your willingness to criticize how I broach the topic

borg359 t1_je7mmvk wrote

You’re still missing the entire point of my original comment. Anyway, have a good day.

−1

eponinesflowers t1_je7pgvb wrote

And you’re still being condescending to me instead of actually explaining your point, which includes how you know the best tactics for trafficking awareness.

Thank you, you too

borg359 t1_jecb5d7 wrote

I don’t know the best tactics for trafficking awareness, that’s the whole point of my original comment. Coming on here and saying “it’s likely never sex trafficking” does not help raise awareness, if anything it does the opposite. I never said I was an expert, but apparently you are, but you took the time to chid OP and remind everyone that it’s likely not sex trafficking. Thanks.