Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

7thpostman t1_je8gksp wrote

ChamacoBaboso t1_je8iozy wrote

Yuan is about to dethrone the almighty dollar. From what I've read, a lot of countries are about to start trading oil in yuan

−37

Elsewhere3000 t1_je8k6ld wrote

Throughout history when the reserve currency changes there’s always a huge war.

ChamacoBaboso t1_je8kqpe wrote

Yup, brace yourselves

−11

GjahtariKuq t1_je8mt2n wrote

Not really. The world is going to trade in Dollars when dealing with americans and the anti americans will have their own thing going.

Also, this is not trading in yuan. They will trade with both of their currencies. Not just yuan.

Abupapi t1_je8oba4 wrote

But is the US ready for that? America never wants to take the backseat. We'll see how this plays out.

GjahtariKuq t1_je8peco wrote

Its not like america can stop them. They are adversaries.

Russia and china keep screeching about bipolar world disorder and this is one of the symptoms.

The smart decisions is to let them. Every single potential russian or chinese slly hate each other, not just politically. They only appear united because of America is such a threat to them.

Brazil? Jesus Christ lol. Brazil is not a stable or ssfely developing country.

Russia. They fix their economic issues by msking them worse.

India? They hate china. Unstable. High possibility of a civil war between hindu ultrs nstionalists and minorities/muslims.

China? Aging population. A system that needs to msnufacture reasons for it to exist snd employs theatrics to deal with issues like zero covid policy from Xi. I dont know anyone thst can praise china for anything culturally. China has no way to influence culture. All of their allies are more like business psrtners. They can betray china snd china can betray them immediately.

South Africa? Lol. Defacto a failed state. Other allies BRICS has is iran, belarus, serbia, north korea, syria and myanmar. Power houses of influence and economy lol.

Abupapi t1_jec0w6k wrote

You win. Totally changed my mind with that response.

GjahtariKuq t1_jec28j1 wrote

You knoe, i wouldnt mind a bunch of highly corrupt dysfunctional mafia states coming together to create a circlejerk. If nothing else, it will be funny to see ultranationalist russians, chinese, indians, south africans being in a room for cooperation but absolutely shittallking and backstabbing each other.