Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Wwize t1_je092oj wrote

The executives leading the fossil fuel industry need to be prosecuted for engaging in bribery in pretty much every country to sabotage any action on climate change. This is unlikely to happen though, because those same governments that need to do the prosecuting have been bribed into submission.

What we can do is boycott fossil fuels. Get an electric car, use public transportation more often or walk if you can. Call your electric company and see if they have a green program. Many of them do. This means that your money will be going towards clean energy power plants instead of fossil fuel plants. I know not everyone can afford it, but those who can, should absolutely do it if they care about their own descendants. Electric vehicles are pretty cheap now, you can find ones that are about the same price as gasoline cars. There are used ones too that are really cheap.

Ignore the fossil fuel trolls that swarm this sub every time there is an article about climate change. Those bastards insult people who criticize the fossil fuel industry. I get insulted all the time by those motherfucking assholes when I criticize fossil fuels. Those childish trolls can go eat shit. Fuck you trolls! You evil bastards are part of the the reason the planet is dying. Those piece of shit trolls have blood on their hands.

Trolls, please go ahead and insult me. It's a great opportunity to get you banned and reduce the amount of lies and disinformation on this sub. Please, I dare you. I'm ready to report you any time if you want to get banned.