Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

tevinodevost t1_ixtl6rr wrote

The balance of the post-2021 deaths in western countries were people unvaccinated or undervaccinated (the last part is key, as one can be not so up-to-date with boosters).

EDIT: The counterposts below are using misleading arguments, not understanding that when unvaccinated die out of proportion of their makeup, that is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

[deleted] t1_ixu01w5 wrote

[removed]

Merogen t1_ixu1qs7 wrote

tevinodevost t1_ixvaln5 wrote

Yep. Of course on Reddit I also explain in plain language, and it's important to ensure that the real truth (that antivaxxers die disproportionately and claiming that "most deaths are vaxxed" are a misuse of statistics) is pushed in front of the lies. If a user is beligerent, I ninja edit my top comment to push the truth in front of the untruths.

tevinodevost t1_ixusng7 wrote

I said undervaccinated in my comment.

Secondly compare the %s of people in each category to %s of deaths and you'll find unvaccinated and then undervaccinated over-represented in the deaths column.

"Pandemic of the unvaccinated" was true. We know this.

dmkown23 t1_ixuvc9w wrote

Pandemic of the unvaccinated was never true you're just regurgitating propaganda. In the UK most of the people who died (after the 'vaccines' were made available) had been given at least one dose. Also most of those hospitalized (from or with covid) were also fully or partially 'vaccinated'. The unvaccinated did no worse and may have the added benefit of avoiding the many side effects.

tevinodevost t1_ixva2mj wrote

Herman. Cain. Awards.

When unvaccinated people disproportionately die (die beyond their numbers) that is a pandemic of the unvaccinated and you know it to be true.

> In the UK most of the people who died (after the 'vaccines' were made available) had been given at least one dose.

What part of undervaccinated is not clear here? It's not good to be not-up-to-date on vaccines!

> The unvaccinated did no worse and may have the added benefit of avoiding the many side effects.

A redditor told you the fallacy of " Also most of those hospitalized (from or with covid) were also fully or partially 'vaccinated'" because that doesn't account for the percentage of each population. When unvaccinated die out of proportion of their makeup of the population that IS a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

NearABE t1_ixw6lwr wrote

A Brita pitcher is a shity lawnmower. It just does not get the job done.

Someone will post hard science data showing that Brita water has less lead than the tap water poured into it. This fan might claim Brita has a great taste. I agree. I drink Brita water too and I like it. It just is not the right tool for lawn care.

The Chinese are trying to stop epidemic spread of Covid 19 strains. The Omicron variants were clearly not contained by Pfizer vaccines. Use hammer for nail, wrench for nut, and driver for screw. Pfizer is a good tool for lowering the fatality rate. I can say this and also say that Pfizer is not the tool that the Chinese are looking for. It is not because Chinese national pride prevents them from using an American made adjustable wrench (though that may also be true). If we offered a nice American made hamner they might swallow the pride and buy it to pound nails.