Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

HighOnGoofballs t1_j3p07gh wrote

Cuisinart is my cheaper choice behind all-clad. I have some of each now and like them for different reasons

Materva t1_j3qpc1x wrote

I prefer the Kirkland 5 ply copper core pans for my cheap pans.

reddeadp0ol32 t1_j3qzm7f wrote

I've been debating about buying those. You recommend them?

Materva t1_j3r3z3t wrote

So I got a set of the copper core all clad as a wedding gift, but it didn’t come with a 4qt pot. This pot alone is 400 but the Kirkland set was 179, and came with a 4qt pot. So now I have a lot of extra pans. The Kirkland ones are nice, and I would say a bifl product. I just primarily prefer my all clad because they just feel better in my hands

reddeadp0ol32 t1_j3rdn23 wrote

Sweet. I'm working with hand me down Teflon pans that should've been thrown away 4 years ago. I've been socking money away to buy a set but didn't know which one to go with.

I'll probably get the Kirkland set now to get rid of my Teflon and then I'll go from there.

Thanks!

not_blue t1_j3ri3hn wrote

My mom still uses her cuisinart pots she got when she was married 42 years ago. My set is still going strong as well, even if they’re only like 12 years old.

Skalla_Resco t1_j3q5kv3 wrote

I've got their French classic line. Good stuff.

JuneBuggington t1_j3qedyl wrote

I have a bunch of their triple clad and single clad stuff. It’s great but i still go to the cast iron for all things skillet

pm_stuff_ t1_j3qsmb7 wrote

the best thing about stainless is that you dont have to care for em more or less at all

Knowthanks t1_j3rt1j6 wrote

We got a set of Anolon 5-ply a few years ago. Works just as good as All Clad and basically half the cost.