Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

lifeaintsocool t1_jdwwdtq wrote

Go find a new job if you can

Stoon_Slar OP t1_jdxn74a wrote

It's the wife's side lamp. It has actually made her smile a couple times turning it off. She works in Social Services and has for many years. I'll likely change it to something else when she finds it annoying but in the mean time, it has played a tiny part in her settling down for sleep. ¯¯\(ツ)

ChrisGeritol t1_jdx5ei2 wrote

If I did that, I'd stay up all night wondering why I did something so stupid.

Flair_Helper t1_jdyflg4 wrote

Hello Stoon_Slar, thank you for your submission! Unfortunately, it has been removed for the following reason:

Your tip is about a restricted/prohibited topic. It may be common sense, illegal in the United States, unethical, political, medical, an advertisement, related to parenting, relationships, driving, the law, religion, or hygiene, or otherwise disallowed in /r/LifeProTips. This list is not exhaustive. Moderators may remove posts considered to deviate from the spirit of the subreddit.

If you would like to appeal this decision please feel free to contact the moderators here. Do not repost without explicit permission from the moderators. Make sure you read the rules before submitting. Thank you!

keepthetips t1_jdwvuph wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.