Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Viewtiful-Scotland t1_iug7gbu wrote

Most higher end/flagship phones don't have a headphone jack anymore. You could have a phone by Google, Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, One Plus, Etc

ZirePhiinix t1_iugc58z wrote

Forget "high end". I just got a Poco F3 for about 180 USD and that doesn't have a jack either.

deputytech t1_iug6qut wrote

Sony wh-1000xm4 are the best on the market

PotatoFi t1_iugmdf9 wrote

I have the XM3’s and they are great. Plus they scream “don’t talk to me” at the airport and on the plane.

Amiar00 t1_iuggqej wrote

I got a pair of Bose quiet comfort II headphones and the noise cancelling is not only insane on the plane, but also in the airport. You don’t realize just how much crappy ambient noise there is until you block it out. The battery life is also very good and they’re reasonably comfortable.

Redhead_pnw t1_iug9f4x wrote

I have a pair of Bose canceling headphones I got on Amazon during Black Friday. I tested them out with a friend at Best Buy before to see which I liked better (sony or Bose) I would wait a couple more weeks for them to go on sale!

Milnoc t1_iugh9p4 wrote

I have a uleFone Armor 14 equipped with a 10,000 mAh battery and a headphone jack. This phone will last for days, not hours. 😁

Rushledzep16 t1_iughaue wrote

I’ve been using earplugs under my noise cancelling headphones and I swear by it. Who’d have thought sitting near a jet engine for hours at a time is LOUD

CheCazzoFaciamo t1_iuglhip wrote

I have been using Bose, love them. I fly about 150k miles a year. Make sure to use the same airline and sign up for their loyalty program, lounge passes pay for themselves if you drink at the airport often.

Boredummmage t1_iugn5xe wrote

I have a dumb add to the conversation as you likely already know this, but one thing I learned is to always chew gum it causes you to salivate more. This in turn causes you to swallow, so less ear pressure. Swallowing pops your ears. If you know this already, no harm done but if not, I hope that helps.

Good Luck!