Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ThunderySleep t1_j6yhxqd wrote

Got to be honest, the biggest thing I'm not looking forward to is every vapid person with a bogus job being able to write as though they're an intelligent important person. Like how Grammarly allowed dumb people to hide the fact that they can barely read and write.

frequenttimetraveler t1_j6ykioh wrote

I'm looking forward to finding out that peopel who write nice letters and look good on cam are just as dumb as the minions they manage.

visarga t1_j6z9nie wrote

No, you got it worng. Today you want to sprnikle a few mistakes to signal your authenticity. It's the new cool style. Only chatGPT and copyrighting professionals have perfect grammar.

ooonurse t1_j71mt0q wrote

In fairness, every single time I've seen someone use grammarly they were extremely intelligent people with English as their second or third language. I also know one person who uses it because of dyslexia, which has nothing to do with intelligence. Be careful about shaming people for using software commonly used for accessibility.

ThunderySleep t1_j72xf6o wrote

Why? I don't care about your friend's feelings.

This comment was a fine addition to the discussion until you thought you could tell me what to do.

cunth t1_j71nxsu wrote

Ability to execute will become even more important when competence is normalized.