Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Guygan OP t1_iuf9xbn wrote

…he drove home in a really expensive car that’s rare in Maine with a shit-ton of candy?

−8

2lilbiscuits t1_iufe967 wrote

I’m from away (for work purposes) staying in that area and I’ve seen more Ferraris, Bentleys, and Lambos than I’ve ever seen in my life. This doesn’t surprise, there’s a lot of wealth in the area.

josecansecosbicep t1_iufkayz wrote

Believe me after high school working as a valet there I parked some of my dream cars from the video games growing up.

Dr_Clout t1_iufd2zt wrote

That’s not rare at all in kennebunk lol. There’s a guy Steve who owns a Lambo on route 1 and owns a shop. I hear he’s a nice guy but THATS more concerning considering the lowness of the vehicle. Someone bought 11 bags of candy in a rich town is meaningless but that’s just me

Guygan OP t1_iufgs26 wrote

> That’s not rare at all in kennebunk lol.

Yes, it is. Do you live in Kennebunk?

> There’s a guy Steve who owns a Lambo on route 1

I’ve seen that car. He’s in Arundel. And his Lambo is a piece of shit.

−11

Dr_Clout t1_iufhcj5 wrote

How’s his lambo a piece is shit? Is yours better?

Guygan OP t1_iufk1dg wrote

If you look closely it’s busted. And I’ve been to that shop and it’s VERY sketchy.

−8

Dr_Clout t1_iufkaij wrote

Sketchy how? You aren’t being clear and it seems to be unvalidated opinion

KdawgEdog t1_iugarg1 wrote

I just moved back to Maine from Houston, and there I saw a ton of super cars(still cool to see) I love automobiles. To see a car like this in Maine is pretty cool, and the fact all the bought was candy.

TastelessDonut t1_iufct28 wrote

Quick check his basement! Hahaha well he’s going to be the talk of the town.

bloodseto t1_iufi2se wrote

Yeah, I think I saw that guy, could have been a different guy, but it's kennebunk and Halloween is tomorrow. Just shrugged and went on my way.