Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fastIamnot t1_iy4kzr7 wrote

I mean, at least he's a giver as well as a taker?

-norvo- t1_iy53fqd wrote

I’m not one to kink shame, but this guy loves his 69 so much he decided to pay for a custom plate. Drives this truck, and… well my grandma told me never judge a book by it’s cover but, he’s got that American flag bald eagle sticker in his rear view at all times. Something tells me this guy complains about gas prices, and blames them on them city slick n’ liberals.

dumbass_clouds t1_iy574nv wrote

>my gramma told me never judge a book by its cover

Then don't

-norvo- t1_iy58mlu wrote

Oh jeez, she also said one about “sticks and stones” and how words can never hurt you. Perhaps that one would work for you, bud.

dumbass_clouds t1_iy6lgrn wrote

I'll stop letting words affect me when you stop judging people.

−1

LaChanz t1_iy4si2d wrote

You all got it wrong, he's into GILF's.

Metal_Worldly t1_iy4yirl wrote

I love that spin on it. Can't wait to run into him and tell him he is famous..

RAP1958 t1_iy4nt95 wrote

It was a great year!

raynedanser t1_iy4zm0b wrote

Especially that summer!

priceless37 t1_iy50ndv wrote

The eagle flag window decal is more offensive…….I find people who claim to be patriots are often truly fascists.

bump909 t1_iy66amh wrote

Lol if that offends you, check out /r/infowarriorrides

This is harmless

BAF_DaWg82 t1_iy4r492 wrote

I saw someone driving around with a Brazzers license plate holder a couple months ago.

Cullen7777 t1_iy5q12a wrote

Could be worse. One of my Guatemalan employees was heckled, in the driveway of my shop today, while I watched in horror. What an asshole. The idiot heckled a man who works hard, pays American taxes, and takes good care of his family. What a total piece of shit!

jasonhitsthings t1_iyd7diz wrote

Only until the next time they register that truck. Then they'll love four digits and two letters.