Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

0XKINET1 t1_j9cjb0p wrote

411 Seventh Ave #360, Pittsburgh, PA 15219

+1 412-565-5113

To be safe I would have atleast 3 forms of identification including the state issued ID. It was a less than hour wait to get my childs.

Jay_Train OP t1_j9cjmyk wrote

Yeah I tried to call the number, been calling all day actually so i can try to get this ironed out before I go and make sure I have everything I need. All I have is my driver license and my expired license, but I'll try to dig up my social security card at least it should be somewhere and I'll look on the website for acceptable forms of ID as well. Thank you so much for your help. Edit: Yo didn't think about W2s as a secondary form of I'd so I do actually have 3 I can bring just in case.

tim0767 t1_j9clf5r wrote

Holiday today they were closed

Jay_Train OP t1_j9czwp1 wrote

Ahhhhh yeah I didn't think about that, thanks!

CinematicHeart t1_j9cu6zt wrote

You can walk into a social security office and get a new ss card same day I believe. I haven't done it in a while but I swear they gave it to me the same day. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Also I swear I just provided my ID to get my daughters birth cert.

cjl2441 t1_j9emrzs wrote

We were just at SS on Friday because there was a typo on our address so our newborn daughter never got her birth certificate or her SS card. She’s been issued a number but never actually got the documentation.

So we had to get a replacement card issued at the SSA and we didn’t get the new card that day. They gave us the number, but the card was going to be 7-10 days in the mail.