Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SnapCrackleMom t1_j9cl2xr wrote

My friend just ordered a copy of his birth certificate through their online form and he was notified by email that they mailed it out later that day -- so I think that's a good sign for quick turnaround.

The ID requirements are on the website. https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/certificates/Pages/Acceptable-ID.aspx

Jay_Train OP t1_j9cllnn wrote

I have exactly two weeks, we did order one with the hopes of that but it's still processing. I have the extra money for a flight and hotel for a night so I figured I'd just go in. I assume there's no limit for numbers of copies, the holiness is open til 10pm so I'm just gonna keep calling until I can get a hold of someone I suppose. Thank you!

Ih8TB12 t1_j9cteup wrote

Try tomorrow when they are open- all government offices are closed today

threes__and__sevens t1_j9crvb1 wrote

Following up on this: I recently received a copy birth certificate using the process the previous commenter just suggested and I couldn’t believe how quickly I received it. Definitely in under two weeks.

cheesepoltergeist t1_j9dkpu5 wrote

I help clients order replacement ones often, if you reply to their customer service email saying it’s urgent they can expedite it. Usually if I email for the client they finish processing it same day or next morning.